Reviews for A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes
Ivy chapter 6 . 10/30/2015
Amei a sua fanfic
Por que você parou? Eu tô amando está história. Continua por favor
personwithnoname chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
*cries* it's been seven years T_T hope there will be an update some day
on a side-note though, it's 'college' not 'collage' (sorry, bit of a pet peeve of mine ;)
PrincessHNPY207 chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
Really ! that's the end! Aww.. just when they get to the good stuff at long last! I like how you made Remy realize just how much Rogue means to him. I do Agree with the whipped cream & Chocolate syrup though, wonderful mental image.
yuki chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
please update!
amd5551 chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
LOL i have to agree with the other reviewers. You stopped why? Pretty HOT cliffhanger you left there. Perhaps you left this story on purpose but it's worth continuing if you keep heating things up!

Who knows, if you continue this, you can write about how remy & gets physical without any absorption because of Rogue's 'dreams/fantasies'. Her problem is within our mind/will/emotions etc which distracts her from controlling her powers and she always overthinks this. Therefore when her 'dream' comes true, she temporarily or realizes she can control her powers with Remy by her bed ;) Just an idea since my imagination will keep going. If you do decide to end it like this, then the rest of us will have to use our imagination :)
thelilyfarmer chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
All the good, deliciously smutty fanfictions are rarely completed...
Yoruichi89 chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
great story.. i lve it need more
fannut chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
AND YOU STOPPED WHY? That is a cliff hanger and You just la]eave it! What happens?
FabulousFever chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
that was possibly the worst cliff hanger ever becuase its been 5 years since the update so i'll never know what happened!
AislingSmith chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
it would be funny if remy doesn't pass out in the next chapter, but it would also be interesting if he did.
Grr chapter 6 . 8/21/2010
You always stop at the worst moments...
tibbytabby12 chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
I wanna know whats going to happen! will he end up in a coma or would they do it!

LOVED IT!

NEXT ONE PLZ!

REMYxROGUE
TheVRogue chapter 6 . 12/12/2009
O so sweet. O so sintuwel. O so very Rogue. You promised it wosint over yet. so un bloke thet writers bloke.
Twylyte chapter 6 . 10/29/2009
Oh come on! You can't leave us hanging like that!

MORE! Please more! That's so mean of you...

Please do more... I beg of you!
Sasha chapter 6 . 6/25/2009
That was really good, I hope you write more again soon! Hopefully Rogue doesn't run though!