Reviews for Elevator Mishaps
FTS-Peace chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
omg, this is hilarious! can't stop laughing!
tarot-flair chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
this was absolutely brilliant! hilarious but still so in-character! you have a great sense of timing for humor and punchlines!
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
BEST HUMOR EVER!
dayties chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
HAHA! A number one favourite. How come no one ever thought of this earlier? Though I was confused at some points as to what was going on, but I really like the setting and the whole idea.

10/10
vincey chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Hilarious :)) It should be a chibi special on its own )) Secret handshake heehee. I had a big goofy grin the entire time I was reading this :)) Genius you!
ctrlaltdelrey chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Oh. My. God. That was freaking hilarious. My family will be looking at me strangely for a month when I burst out laughing randomly.
mehj chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I enjoyed reading this so much! 10xx! I wish you'd write more even if it's OC
Lehst chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
that was awesome! i love these kinds of crazy adventures, but you kept them pretty in character all the while too. i think i liked the part about 'yea well i did this!' 'so? i have the black market!' that entire game was so well written, the timing for the punchlines was perfect.
fifi chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
loved it!
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I was actually looking for a yaoi fic to read, but I'm glad that I finished this even after I realized it wasn't one. I laughed my ass off through the whole thing, especially with the part about the fan club. The fact that Yzak was the one to tell Athrun about it made it that much more priceless! Loved it; 8 out of 10 overall.

;Shaku
asdg chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
haha that was a fun read. Seemed pretty out of character for Yzak, but blah that's what makes it fun. A sixsome?
quotidienne chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Oh, hi, you win at being hilarious. Because the two of them? Such -boys-.

Awesome job!
Melicress chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Word Association! :D

HEE HEE

I loved it

"“You... you had a fan club. On the ship.”

“I see...”

Pause.

“Yzak. Our squad was all men.”"

*falls out of computer chair laughing*

"“When I thought I was going crazy and paranoid...”

“Right.”

Silence.

Thump."

*dies* XD
shogi chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Brilliant. That was one of the best Athrun and Yzak stories I've read so far... and I've read a lot... so great work! I laughed like crazy reading it.
blueeyedchibi chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Gotta admit, I lol'd the WHOLE way through.

That was really good - the whole elevator idea is used a lot,

but not so much in fanfictions anymore, now is it? Kudos!