Reviews for 6 Months with the Hyuuga Family
Aw man I hope Neji makes it up with Tenten. I wonder what Sakuras gonna say. Looking forward to the next chapter! Love your writing btw!
ooh chapter 41 . 7/16
This seems interesting! I cant wait to see what happens next!
Shygirlrules17 chapter 41 . 5/27/2014
Wow great story! Sorry I was those last two guest. Yep! The one that was saying how funny tenten was and the one after it is mine..(heheh I had to sign up with a new password...really complicated and I don't want anyone having the same headache as me as they try to figure this.. Predicament of mine) anyways great story!
Strongprincess21 chapter 41 . 5/27/2014
Oh meh goodness! What is going on around here!?(heheh I kid I kid) I'm glad you didn't make it a epic cliffhanger! I would have died! I guess tenten is feeling a little overshadowed...I know that feeling well... ANYWAYS... I'm a little confuses with the apartment arrangements is the apartment that tenten deciding to get already taken by sakura?!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
This was so funny! Tenten was killing me! I was laughing so hard tears were coming out of my eyes XD
silverotaku1717 chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
i love this but i hate the part when neji dated sakura because i prefure sasuke to be dating her. other than that this is really good
PippElulu chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Hehehe, I was reading this and there's a Naruto ad right next to the review box XD
Purpleprincess1147 chapter 41 . 10/5/2013
WHAT THE FUDGE?! I READ ALL FOURTY FUDGIN ONE CHAPTERS, AND IT'S NOT EVEN FINISHED! I'M PISSED!
Guest chapter 41 . 9/27/2013
this story is really good
write more:)
Mythical782 chapter 24 . 9/23/2013
Snow? Are you in America or something?
myth48 chapter 41 . 5/30/2013
is this story ever going to be finished or have you lost interest in writing it?
1 fan chapter 41 . 10/20/2012
Please write again. This is the best story in the world. I love it. 3 I wish it could become a movie. Its AMAZING. But poor tenten :'(
Write another chapter soon. I've been waiting for more than two years :(
WolfLink3 chapter 41 . 11/25/2011
I love this whole fanfic, and i hope you might write more.

I know this is a strange request if you do continue but, would you mind putting a yuri aspect between Ino and Kairi cuz my brain is feeding me images of it

Thanks and hope you continue
appletree98 chapter 41 . 6/22/2011
I love this story. I hope you write more of it. I want to see what happens with Sakura and Tenten. hehehehehe ;)
Neji'sGirl185 chapter 41 . 6/7/2011
You should really update soon! I'm dying with anxiousness! I have to find out what happens next! I really love this story and I think you did a really good job with it!