Reviews for Babies: A User's Guide
St. Harridan chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
This is such a sweet and humorous piece; I love it. I like how you made Kenpachi curious over how to change Yachiru's diaper. I actually laughed at the last line. The frightening man who bought baby supplies indeed!

But one thing that made me confused is the past/present tense thing. During the first half of the story, the prose was in past tense but towards the ending it transformed into present tense.

You kept Kenpachi in character while subtly showing his soft and protective nature and his desire for taking responsibility over the baby. You nailed it! :D
Flamable chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
aw kenpachi is such a good dad:D
Vivienne chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
"Babies: A User's Guide" was very nicely done, good tone, good pace, nice twist at the end. Too short . . . good writing always is.
AcidicMilk chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
aw, that was adorable! :3 I always wondered how he learned to take care of little Yachiru-chan...
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
OMG "That frightening man who bought baby supplies."

Pure genius.

ArkanianHyde chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
thats so flipping cute. lol
Artificial Life Creator chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
im reviewing!
FaneD chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
This was quite cute :D, a very interesting take
Raving Psychotic chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
"that frightening man who bought baby supplies.”

Ha, I laughed out loud when I came to that one XD

Nice job!
Odi et amo chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
That was cute.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Aww. I love Kenpachi. I like the little ending part when he is known as “that frightening man who bought baby supplies.” Such a cute name for someone so scary.
Rainfelt aka Phoe-chan chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
lol. A very cute story. I like where you went with this and Kenpachi seemed very in-character. I did notice, however, you switched tenses from past to present mid-way through the story, which disrupts the flow a bit.

Other than that, good job!

Ruto Kuntai chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Sounds just like Kenpatchi. Well very well written.

Ruto Kuntai
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
lol well he did have to learn someplace. very good job and in character too
Se-chan chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
That was great! I like the way it's written, and adore the fact that you kept Kenpachi in character.

Nice work!