Reviews for Say a Little Prayer for Me
MajorSamanthaCarter chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
that was rlly good! touching... just out of interest, r u a christian? (just wondering...) :)

:D MSC
BxBforever chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
ggod serious but good
1stepbehind29 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
i love your stories!

But I was wondering, in the episode with Kenton, didnt she hug Booth around the neck? How would she get his ribs?

xD
Kriti chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
absolutly beautiful!the last paragraph,the actual prayer he says about being strong so he can be strong for bones was so totally touching!...i don't have enough words...ur writing is very very good,im so glad i came across ur author page...just ur bio itself impressed me...how u took the time and pain to write down suggestions and advice for authors...

great job...im going to go back to reading the rest of ur work now!
Magical Meerkat chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
ah, sweet, very well thought out.
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
EXCELLENT ficlet! ABSOLUTELY wonderful POV! LOV'D IT!

~G :D
Bellabun chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
So sweet, and I could almost believe that Booth would do something like that. Very nice! :)
LolaLoo chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Ahh, Italy, the motherland... (I'm half Italian with the temperment to prove it!) I really loved this one shot because it's something I've dwelled on a lot myself. I was raised Catholic (like Booth) but over the years, I've found myself leaning more and more towards the scientific reasoning and concrete facts (like Brennan). So whenever they have one of their little theological faith discussions, it tends to be exactly what I'm thinking. Though not the Jesus as a zombie part obviously... Anyway, just wanted to say congratulations on a great piece that obviously struck a chord with me. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna add this to my favourites and see if I can find where I put my rosary... Ah yes, once a Catholic, always the Catholic guilt...
saturn567 chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
awesome fic!
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Lovely piece. Very character accurate, or at least how I imagine him to feel. Good work on a less-addressed topic, nice to see other aspects of the character receive attention.
achildofthestars chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
wow. i loved that. that was so very much booth. that's great that you were inspired by vatican city. me, i lean more towards brennan's view when it comes to religion, but i don't completely discount...Him, i guess. anyways, let me get back on track lol. i just loved it. my fave oneshot.
BandBfan24 chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
absolutely AMAZING

i don't know what else to say, it was just an absolutely amazing fic

i'm speechless
squint-squad chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
It was beautiful. I loved the feeling of protection for Bren that you gave Booth.