Reviews for The Last Day of All
NBrokenShacklesN chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
this is good
Dancer055 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This is a really nice AU look on how Regulus could have died. I like it.
Uncopieddddddddd chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This is EPIC :p
innail chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
So wait, who is it that killed him? I'm going to hazard a guess of either Bellatrix, Rabastan, Rudolphus, or Lucius. Am I right? The reason I think that is because of the voice being familiar, and those I named are his cousin (Bella) or cousin-in-law (Bas, Dolphus, and Luc) Yes, I have nicknames for all the Blacks and Black in-laws, I know it is kind of pathetic, but there you go.
Khajit chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
aw, regulus, another unknown hero in the Harry Potter fandom. Youve managed to portray his last moments very well, there is a sort of strange calm feeling that seems to fit the occasion.

His death, had to happen, I mean after pulling that little stunt with the horcrux, there was no way he couldve escaped Voldemort and even if he had, I dont think the Order of the Phoenix wouldve welcomed him with open arms.

But as was to be expected, his last moments were only mentioned passing by, once again youve given a minor character with a lot of potential more depth making me like Regulus even more.

I have one little question though, I vaguely remember someone mentioning that Regulus was killed by voldemort himself (or was it that he wasnt even killed by him), and your killer was wearing a mask, so was that one of his lackeys?

either way, this was good, very, very good, makes me want to read more good HP stories (and good god, those are rare) even though I haven't read anything related to it for a while.

Khajit
InTheTelling chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Speechless. It's the only word to describe how I felt after reading this story. I've never thought much about Regulus Black because JKR never breathed her life into him to make him a truly canon character, but you have done that with so little words, describing his last day, his defining day.

This is good.
purplestrawberry17 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
"This is good". Seriously though, I like the style of writing. It's simple but really interesting to read.
Megsy42 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
This is brilliant.
UchihaMorwen chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I liked this. I particularly like the image of the shattered glass with a drop of wine still in it. Kind of symbolic of blood in a bloodless death. Very nice despite being AU, and I think this piece can actually stand quite well on it's own.
HarryPotter's-angel chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
That was really good.
HeyEugene chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Incredible, meaningful, and descriptive. It looks like Regulus is brave after all.
1a2b3c4d5e chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I really liked that. It's well thought-out and I like how Regulus questions death. Some of the lines you written are really good, and there's this calmness that Regulus it feeling that you can feel too, but at the same time, you're slightly anxious, even though you know what's going to happen. Well, for me at least :).

I love it.

sam xx
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
I really like the concept of Regulus coming to his senses and doing something wrong, and then facing death like the man he is. Brave. I really enjoyed it, and I liked the wine glass thing were one is broken then the other is. interesting connection. so anyway, awesome story, really beautiful and moving.
Sera dy Relandrant chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Magnificent. Powerful. Tragic. Regulus really was only a child.
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
This was really good, too! I liked Regulus's questions about death, because after all we all wonder that, too.

- Gaby