Reviews for Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto
SinsOfKit chapter 10 . 7/9
NARUTO LOSE PLS!
Namikaze Yuuki chapter 4 . 6/13
Lol Kakashi actually have lot's of girl's throwing themselves to him but pay no mind. But not that much since it's war and girls are serious Kunoichi.
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 9 . 5/12
Did you just make Haku that strong? Zabuza (who is strong enough to fight almost evenly with Kakashi) said that she can kill him with ease... So with that you create a Haku who is or is close to S rank. That in turn makes Naruto near or close to S rank because he beats her. Ridiculous. Why not use someone whose power is already established and not made up on the spot if you want an equal to Naruto in terms of power. I was really enjoying this up until this whole Wave nonsense.
Namikaze Yuuki chapter 5 . 3/24
I believe Naruto can do Tajuu Kage Bunshin. He's an Uzumaki even without Kurama he have a High Chakra reserve.
Even Konohamaru can do Tajuu Kage Bunshin but he came from a clan that doesn't have high Chakra.
OriksGaming chapter 4 . 3/17
This story is absolutely terrible. Your grammar and spelling are awful. Also, don't use texting language! 'Ya' is not in any way a replacement for 'Yeah.' Get a clue and learn to write before starting a fan fiction. This story is way overrated.
itachi chapter 2 . 3/8
Hiraishin was developed by tobirama senju,minato namikaze had no bloodline limit
one similar to it is swift release that a rain nin had.
OriksGaming chapter 2 . 1/21
Fem!Haku ruined this story instantly for me. Why do people like making a feminine boy a girl? I always feel like it's a gay relationship when I find stories like this, and while it's not bad, it's weird, considering the fact that it's a gay relationship masquerading as a straight relationship but feeling like a gay relationship.
IGOT7ARMYs chapter 2 . 1/19
the true name of the hokage is hiruzen sarutobi
StoneTheLoner chapter 10 . 12/29/2015
The childish romance is the final straw for me. You either forced the romance for the sake of comedy, or you don't have any experience with it yourself. Either way, I'm more annoyed with this story then I am entertained, so I'm dropping it. It had potential and an interesting idea behind it. You just failed to execute it properly. For example, you made Naruto too strong too fast, so you had to force things to make the fighting interesting. You buffed up Haku's strengths, and by the look of things Gaara as well, because the fights would have been boring otherwise. But if you knew what you were doing when you wrote this it wouldn't have been needed in the first place. Some people do OP characters well, you are not one of those people :(
StoneTheLoner chapter 9 . 12/29/2015
I was enjoying this story up until this chapter, but then it turned to crap. This was a pathetic reveal for a serious Naruto. Close to dropping this story -_-
WookieMan chapter 7 . 12/24/2015
I hope you don't mind but I stole that quote you wrote and put it up on my profile. I left it in oyur name so that should help.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
deez nuts
Anonymous chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
fuck you and your righteous complexes. Harems ftw. Haku is just zabuzas whore. She even called herself his tool. Use Ino or Temari for the pairings you loser. Laterz scrub king
A tip chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Take more then three days to write something it sounds like feels like and reads like a ten year olds writting style seriously "he just went crazy" "appeared out of hell"
Give me a break
Sizzin chapter 2 . 10/1/2015
Huh? Why didn't you have Naruto be born on October 10th, like normal, AND the Kyuubi attack be on 14th? Changing his birthday seems weird.
And the Namizake bloodline that allows the use of the Hiraishin is also kinda pushing. But, oh well.
1,779 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »