Reviews for Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto
Monster King chapter 19 . 3/23
It's a shame that you discontinued the story when it was a good one cause I liked it but that's how things sometimes go.
Trekio112 chapter 19 . 3/8
you son of a bitch I hope you die in a fire you treacherous bastard- were my first irrational emotion clouded thoughts at the loss and discontinuation of such a wonderful storythank you for birthing it and I'll be on the look out for people who adopt it
Trekio112 chapter 13 . 3/7
noooooo naruto made lunch for dinner on the first date
brebre99 chapter 17 . 2/13
Awesom
Gabby-Hunter chapter 5 . 1/13
Shouldn't Naruto have gotten them on Tree walking and Water walking to gain some chakra control
Umanso chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
Fuck you and your female haku, How about I castrate you and call you a eunuch
Trekio112 chapter 4 . 10/21/2016
how tf did naruto catch SIX shurikens on his fingers, when he only used ONE hand, and hands have FIVE fingers if I remember correctly
Trekio112 chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
kushinayou REALLY just HAD to go out there and fight, even after supposedly placing all your faith in minato to kill the kyuubi, smh woman...smh
Wolfone10 chapter 15 . 10/10/2016
So it's finally revealed, but I still say, they KINDA shoulda figured this out already, I mean jinchuriki are made to be weapons of WAR (garaa even stated this at the beginning of the fight).. So I mean WHY ELSE would you send a weapon built ONLY for war into another village EXCEPT as basically declaring war on the said village, It's not that tough to puzzle out. So basically the second he showed up should have raised a rather HUGE red flag...
Wolfone10 chapter 10 . 10/10/2016
Not sure why, but Kabuto just BLEW his cover to smithereens, as NO chunin let alone gennin should no ANYTHING about naruto after he became jounin, much LESS anbu, those guys there shouldn't be any records AT ALL of... So basically he's holding up a gigantic neon sign say "I'm a spy".. He should have just said naruto's graduating date, the date of chunnin then the date he became a jounin, after that said.."the rest of his records past that time are sealed"... Nickname and the reason for it might be okay too, as EVERYONE knows that much about kakkashi as well... But the amount of missions?.. No... As anbu that means BLACK OPS, that means HE WOULDN'T... COULDN'T KNOW.
Wolfone10 chapter 5 . 10/9/2016
Actually, I can go you one BETTER as to how sasuke is about as straight as a circle... Karin hits on him later in the series... NAKED and he doesn't even give her the time of day, or blush, or make any other move to show he's even the SLIGHTEST BIT interested, I don't care HOW ANNOYING a girl is, unless she is HORSE-ASS UGLY a STRAIGHT MAN is going to have SOME REACTION OTHER then disgust! Sasuke is a HOMOSEXUAL, it's so easy to notice, it's like not knowing naruto is the fourth's son! Only a brain-dead moron can't see it.

Actually fun fact.. the fanfics have haku CORRECT in a lot of them.. the CANON author originally designed haku to be a girl.. but the higher-ups in japan didn't like the idea of sasuke getting his tail handed to him on his first fight being from a girl! so he was forced to add the choker collar and call "her" a guy... PISS POOR EXCUSE IMHO just makes sasuke more a jack-ass-dick-hole.
Wolfone10 chapter 4 . 10/9/2016
How exactly was the hokage adding a jutsu to the scroll, if just the previous statement said that ONLY naruto could open it? It's like this whole series causes memory loss in those that write it, even the CANON author... CAN NOBODY keep a story straight?

as to your rant on the manga.. YEAH, your right.. You can definitely tell it was NOT written by americans.. We DO NOT LIKE OUR HEROES WEAK... You want proof?.. SUPERMAN.. able to push PLANETS AROUND... sasuke is an ANNOYING LITTLE BLURB the author came up with and then MASTURBATED to every night. till he fell in love... Not sure why, as I think the series could have run JUST as smoothly without that character ever being IN IT. at least till the end when he pulls out all the stops to keep the uchiha's punk-ass alive! He SHOULD have been I dunno... ASS-RAPED TO DEATH by Orochimaru's snakes when he killed him! Gives all new meaning to "died not with a BANG but a WHIMPER"... doesn't it?
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 10/9/2016
Learn a lot about the shinobi nations.. WHY would it help them stay alive as ninja?.. NO... History of konoha.. WHY? Would it help them stay alive as ninja?.. NO... Completely POINTLESS subjects for what are essentially warriors/assassins. No a NINJA school should be: Tactics, weapons, first aid, telling and spotting lies perfectly, poisons and antidotes, human physiology, martial arts training, stealth, tracking, trap-making, reading an opponent, seduction, chakra control and development and survival in the wilderness.. THAT is how you build a ninja.. Not that, the first hokage called his left pinky "frank", or whatever stupidity they seem to teach. Leave all the other GARBAGE for civilian schools. I mean the kids are basically going into a profession the states quite clearly "You will probably die at a very young age"... They don't NEED to be diplomats or scientists, mathematicians, historians, or brainiacs, they need to be FIGHTERS.
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Well this takes an unusual slant on things, not really sure how naruto is going to cope with the world without kurama's power..but at least the akutski will leave him alone, so there IS that, I always just thought that if the sealing DID go as it does in canon why couldn't the third just keep his fat mouth shut as to where the fox WENT, add to the fact that naruto's heritage SHOULD have been known to all.. yes, his father had enemies.. BUT they are all OUTSIDE the village.. (or should have been executed by now).. So what was the point in hiding him, other then give the villagers MORE reason to hate him? Yeah they MIGHT have sent assassins, but naruto would have the ENTIRE village defending him so that becomes a moot point. The only REAL threat when he was little was the damn VILLAGERS themselves. But seems as though you have handled that quite well, I'm curious as to how you take things now.
SinsOfKit chapter 10 . 7/9/2016