Reviews for Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto
tbarthel98 chapter 1 . 9/7
me
Lu Phantom chapter 2 . 7/30
Utterly amazing. Though I wonder how the relationship will work because of Naruto had everything handed to him while Haku sufffered greatly. I wonder how the relationship would even start. There should be resentment within it because of having everything she doesn't.
ng jun cheng chapter 2 . 7/16
I think it's a good idea if Kushina is alive and taking care of Naruto. Because in this story, Minato and Kushina's marriage is known throughout the whole village. With Kushina to take care of him until He is a Chunin sounds like a better idea, isn't it?
Monster King chapter 19 . 3/23
It's a shame that you discontinued the story when it was a good one cause I liked it but that's how things sometimes go.
Motea chapter 19 . 3/8
you son of a bitch I hope you die in a fire you treacherous bastard- were my first irrational emotion clouded thoughts at the loss and discontinuation of such a wonderful storythank you for birthing it and I'll be on the look out for people who adopt it
Motea chapter 13 . 3/7
noooooo naruto made lunch for dinner on the first date
brebre99 chapter 17 . 2/13
Awesom
Gabby-Hunter chapter 5 . 1/13
Shouldn't Naruto have gotten them on Tree walking and Water walking to gain some chakra control
Umanso chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
Fuck you and your female haku, How about I castrate you and call you a eunuch
Motea chapter 4 . 10/21/2016
how tf did naruto catch SIX shurikens on his fingers, when he only used ONE hand, and hands have FIVE fingers if I remember correctly
Motea chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
kushinayou REALLY just HAD to go out there and fight, even after supposedly placing all your faith in minato to kill the kyuubi, smh woman...smh
Wolfone10 chapter 15 . 10/10/2016
So it's finally revealed, but I still say, they KINDA shoulda figured this out already, I mean jinchuriki are made to be weapons of WAR (garaa even stated this at the beginning of the fight).. So I mean WHY ELSE would you send a weapon built ONLY for war into another village EXCEPT as basically declaring war on the said village, It's not that tough to puzzle out. So basically the second he showed up should have raised a rather HUGE red flag...
Wolfone10 chapter 10 . 10/10/2016
Not sure why, but Kabuto just BLEW his cover to smithereens, as NO chunin let alone gennin should no ANYTHING about naruto after he became jounin, much LESS anbu, those guys there shouldn't be any records AT ALL of... So basically he's holding up a gigantic neon sign say "I'm a spy".. He should have just said naruto's graduating date, the date of chunnin then the date he became a jounin, after that said.."the rest of his records past that time are sealed"... Nickname and the reason for it might be okay too, as EVERYONE knows that much about kakkashi as well... But the amount of missions?.. No... As anbu that means BLACK OPS, that means HE WOULDN'T... COULDN'T KNOW.
Wolfone10 chapter 5 . 10/9/2016
Actually, I can go you one BETTER as to how sasuke is about as straight as a circle... Karin hits on him later in the series... NAKED and he doesn't even give her the time of day, or blush, or make any other move to show he's even the SLIGHTEST BIT interested, I don't care HOW ANNOYING a girl is, unless she is HORSE-ASS UGLY a STRAIGHT MAN is going to have SOME REACTION OTHER then disgust! Sasuke is a HOMOSEXUAL, it's so easy to notice, it's like not knowing naruto is the fourth's son! Only a brain-dead moron can't see it.

Actually fun fact.. the fanfics have haku CORRECT in a lot of them.. the CANON author originally designed haku to be a girl.. but the higher-ups in japan didn't like the idea of sasuke getting his tail handed to him on his first fight being from a girl! so he was forced to add the choker collar and call "her" a guy... PISS POOR EXCUSE IMHO just makes sasuke more a jack-ass-dick-hole.
Wolfone10 chapter 4 . 10/9/2016
How exactly was the hokage adding a jutsu to the scroll, if just the previous statement said that ONLY naruto could open it? It's like this whole series causes memory loss in those that write it, even the CANON author... CAN NOBODY keep a story straight?

as to your rant on the manga.. YEAH, your right.. You can definitely tell it was NOT written by americans.. We DO NOT LIKE OUR HEROES WEAK... You want proof?.. SUPERMAN.. able to push PLANETS AROUND... sasuke is an ANNOYING LITTLE BLURB the author came up with and then MASTURBATED to every night. till he fell in love... Not sure why, as I think the series could have run JUST as smoothly without that character ever being IN IT. at least till the end when he pulls out all the stops to keep the uchiha's punk-ass alive! He SHOULD have been I dunno... ASS-RAPED TO DEATH by Orochimaru's snakes when he killed him! Gives all new meaning to "died not with a BANG but a WHIMPER"... doesn't it?
1,793 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »