Reviews for Infinite Legacy
stranrep chapter 1 . 6/29
Love this story. That's how it should end. Though I was a bit squicked by Superman's new passion (24 to at least 60.)
Hyper-Dreigon chapter 14 . 4/11
First off, I loved the idea of Bruce being rejuvenated. Interesting to see how he could actually grasp it and to be honest I would have expected him to hate the idea of getting a second chance. It's just Bruce Wayne /(~.~)\

Loved the first chapter by the way. You tackled Amanda Waller perfectly.

The following chapters were fun. Would have loved more insight and family time between Terry and Matt with Bruce and Diana. The villain felt a little pushed. No real threat to be considered but I guess you needed some action in there.

Oh, and you owe us at least the talk Shayera and Diana had in catching up.
stranrep chapter 2 . 3/4
Very good work. Better than canon, actually, especially with that certain comic storyline about Bruce and Barbara.
batiluca27 chapter 14 . 1/14
es una buena historia incluso el final
severusfangirl13 chapter 14 . 10/12/2015
I am absolutely in love with this story. I was a little disappointed it was only 14 chapters! But that is honestly all it needed, short and very, very sweet. It has been a great read, and is now a definite favorite. Most likely will be moving on to all of your one-shots, but secretly wishing for more of this kind of story. Love your writing, the way you grasp the characters and their personalities, and the way you instill some great humor without overdoing it. Keep it up!
SeaFeudJagger chapter 8 . 7/24/2015
To be honest I was sort of afraid that Clark might get bitter that Diana managed turn back Bruce's age, with Lois passing away and all. But good to see that he is ever the boyscout, seeing the good in things rather than linger on the bad.
rc48177 chapter 11 . 6/30/2015
question: the story says (Complete). But the story isn't over. The villain is still out there, the heroes are fighting for their lives and there is no closure. I'm not being condescending, just confused.
wolfsblood13 chapter 14 . 3/2/2015
Your story is good don't get me wrong. But you started out strong, then it started to become lackluster towards the end.
GeorgeTobor chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
They killed a villain.
GOOD!

That is not done often enough.
Daniel6 chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
Bruce. Is. Going. To. KILL. Superman. Will there be tickets?
BartWLewis chapter 14 . 1/18/2014
Amazing story, I just love it. Gosh Superman you brave idiot, dating the Batman's daughter; if thats not brave then I dont know what is.
notsohip chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
you have exceptional music taste, judging from the quotes you usually have at the top of your chapter. coldplay, the killers, and death cab for cutie. i think i'm actually going to explode.
Preferably chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
Fantastic story! The characterizations and reactions of Bruce Diana and even Clark were dead on.
I love the Batman Beyond series and you seamlessly wove it together. Thanks for a great read.
HaywireEagle chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Now that's a freaking twist! I like this, a lot!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/8/2013
Thank you so much for the story I love it please write some more story pair Batman wonder woman of course.