Reviews for Infinite Legacy
pinklen98 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
that's pretty cool. i would love to have Bruce has my dad {nevermind he would know my every move but still] and Diana has a mom.

awesome story!
queenlulu chapter 11 . 3/28/2008
damn this is getting good. keep writing.
Kippling Croft chapter 11 . 3/28/2008
I love this story. I'm so happy Bruce and Diana are finally together. And I know I have said this before but I love Matt he is quickly becoming my favorite character. The Bruce/Matt Father/Son interaction was so good. I can see Matt coming to view Bruce as his dad a lot more quickly then Terry because like you said Matt doesn't really remeber his dad. Although I think it will take both Matt and Terry awhile to view Diana as their mother seeing as they already have a mom and she is still alive. I must say the battle is amazing and written so well I can picture it all happing in my head. I can't wait for your next update.
Grendle1853 chapter 11 . 3/27/2008
Cool, two Batmen. Matt makes three? Great chapter, I still think Terry should be the one to take out Blight, just to prove he's still the Batman.
Hepburn chapter 11 . 3/26/2008
Hola Chica!

Your story is rolling along nicely and I am so enjoying it!

I like how you have made Matt sort of comic relief, poor guy, he always seems at odds with his environment.

I keep imagining Blight speaking with the voice, tone and intonation of Christian the Fierce! It makes the story so much more enjoyable for me and it makes me laugh too!

You write well me dearie and remember...DON'T BORE HEPBURN! ;)
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 11 . 3/26/2008
SWEET! Keep up the good work and never stop writing.
wawaboy2 chapter 11 . 3/26/2008
Oh boy that can't end well... Great story... Update soon...
Llexeh chapter 11 . 3/26/2008
Is Matt the man, or what? [:

I can't wait for more, dear, it just makes me greedy. :/

Good luck with the next chapter.

Hugs,

.Princess
3togetready chapter 11 . 3/26/2008
I'm loving Bruce being back as Batman. Having him and Diana together again is definitely how it should be. :) Can't wait to see how Matt does with his "helping out".
madteen66 chapter 11 . 3/26/2008
"An invisible jet? Are you kidding me?"

"I have a plan, but you need to do exactly as I say. And if you damage either one of our jets... you're going to pay for it."

...hello he's your SON! be more nicee! _!
Mobile Holmes chapter 11 . 3/26/2008
Whoa... Matt's in the game!
penName111 chapter 11 . 3/26/2008
Uh-oh Matt doesn't have a suit, and people will wonder what he's doing there.
Mobile Holmes chapter 10 . 3/26/2008
Oh man, Battle of generations!
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 11 . 3/26/2008
Excellent chapter. What's going to happen now? I NEED to know. Please update soon.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 11 . 3/26/2008
Nice chapter. It's nice to see Matt getting involved.
354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »