Reviews for Infinite Legacy
AndreggvilJammer chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
You made me cry. I literally cried. Dear Lord, I've been looking forward to this moment so much. This is how the writers could've made the BMWW pairing work. Simple, but it seems it never crossed their mind that people would do anything to be with their loved ones. I wish the DC writers could see that. (Let's just say I have a really strong dislike for the BMCW pairing.)

Oh, this is wonderful. :) Thank God (and Athena the same) that Diana gave up her immortality. And thank goodness you wrote this. ;)
Ni Castle chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
wow! 24 years? I think you skipped a lot in this passage of time, this story had so much potential ...
And honestly I thought very strange that the daughter of Bruce and Diana getting Superman, but then remembered that Diana is in older than Bruce
Ni Castle chapter 13 . 7/26/2012
I loved this chapter.
Ni Castle chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
At last finish the fight! And this meeting will be interesting
Ni Castle chapter 11 . 7/26/2012
I'm sure Bruce had fun at the expense of Matt. The poor had more action in one day than in a lifetime
Ni Castle chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
I love action! It was very good this chapter
Ni Castle chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
laughed a lot with Matt. Actually I'm surprised at how quickly Superman connected the dots
Ni Castle chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
Superman had children? and where's Matt?
Ni Castle chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
Bruce is an idiot? Normal. Loving Matt
Ni Castle chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
Bizarre to be hitting on her own mother! Thankfully, Terry cut early on.
Ni Castle chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
until now this was my favorite chapter. Loved. And laugh a lot at the end
Ni Castle chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
The Athena was a little cruel to show a possibility that Bruce died but was kind enough to show a way out for Diana's situation.
Ni Castle chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
ok, this chapter was melancholy and fluffy
Loved the end
Ni Castle chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
I loved this chapter from beginning to end.
But the reaction of Diana just exceeded my expectations
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
unusual, it seems to be a good story
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »