Reviews for Infinite Legacy
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
unusual, it seems to be a good story
shugokage chapter 14 . 7/24/2012
Great story amazing plot!
Forelle chapter 14 . 6/10/2012
Yay! Thank you for giving these two a happily ever after! After the last BMWW fic I read I balled my eyes out because they were together, but it wasn't a truly happy ending. Really well written work here and I loved the epilogue and their reactions and, gosh darn it, it's just wonderful! :)
GabrielTDO chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
read this a while back and found it again, still good, but i wish that there were more fics with Terry.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 14 . 5/12/2012
cool
en extase chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This is a great idea, and you wrote a fantastic first chapter.
Laughingkid chapter 14 . 3/15/2012
Great story! I love it :) The ending is really interesting, i hope to see a sequel! How can you not let us know Bruce's reaction? x)
Harm Marie chapter 14 . 2/2/2012
Liked this.
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 14 . 10/28/2011
So I really liked this story, you did a great job with it, I only have a slight problem and that is with the end of this final chapter, but that is just my opinion. Over all I thought it was a fantastic story!
nitefang chapter 14 . 10/2/2011
"Life just got a little more interesting."

Holy shit, yeah. Lol amazing story! I love that Diana & Bruce found their second chance, and Matt's mission was legit my favorite part of the story XD And immediately following tha is that last pairing. Good God, I wish I could see that shot going down for myself. LMFAO
Naty X-X chapter 14 . 7/16/2011
Thats what Id call a GREAT end!

LOL
Heimarmene chapter 14 . 7/8/2011
Bahahaha. Brilliance.
Vegetassj51 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
i think imma keep reading :)
littlemsstrawberry chapter 14 . 4/8/2011
i really enjoyed reading this!
Maximus- Reborn chapter 14 . 3/24/2011
I meant to review this so much sooner! It's finally complete though! And I must say the ending made it SO worthwhile!

Superman Batman's daughter An O-faced Dark Knight. I'd LOVE to see that. D

Seriously, a great way to end an even greater story! Kudos!
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »