Reviews for Just an Ordinary Afternoon
tiffywiffyfluffykitty chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
oh my god that was so intense xD my heart was pounding so fast when lily and that death eater were dueling
iamthepinkukulele chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Really nice, your writing is very good. I liked getting to read Neville's dad, and I liked that Lily wasn't playing such a passive role, but a fighting one.
poyntersally chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Loved it.
Sunshine My Love chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
"Well maybe we should send him a fruit basket!" hahaha brilliant ending so such a lovely oneshot! It was cute, sad, dramatic and humorous (at the end) everything a good story needs! The dueling scene was really cool too. Very descriptive! Good job and keep writing :]
GinnyWhetherby chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
fantastic ending! lol. PLEEZE UPDATE AIRPLANE II!
altr8lilyandJames chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Nice story! I sort of mini-cried, it was funny in the end.

-Quirerb, child critic, NYC.
d for delete me chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
cute! I loved the bit with Lily at the ministry trying to get to James.
CSIwildchild chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I just left you a comment on your sequel to Airplane, but I just freaked out again. You also wrote Is It Really You? There is no way I'm having this much luck! That was probably the first multi-chapter Potter fic I read! Ok, now I REALLY love you even more!
snaplappl21 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I loved this story, it was so cute and sweet : )
unique.normality chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
I liked this!

It was really good

Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
This is so nice. And the ending: simply hilarious!
messyblackhair66 chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
this was so swet! ] they should have had more charms though... she was able to just apparate out? how unprotected! haha jk... hope to read the airplane soon!
PurpleLight chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Best one-shot i have read in a very long while! Fantastic job and please continue the great work!

Best Wishes, PurpleLight
twinklewind chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
The ending was not in accordance with the rest of the story. Other parts of the ordinary afternoon are depicted quite nicely however.
SunshineDaisies816 chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Ha ha ha. It would be even more ironic if the Death Eater in the house was Snape. lol.