Reviews for Dusk
vmprelvr-87 chapter 8 . 6/27/2007
i like the story ]

update!
StoryofGreen chapter 8 . 3/27/2007
OH! Your story is really terrific so far. I almost cried when I saw there wasn't anymore. PLEASE post another chapter soon! I can't wait untill Rem and Haily meet Bella and Edward! *screams* This is a really great story! CONTINUE PLEASE!
w.wayweary chapter 8 . 3/27/2007
:( please update soon!
Hopeless4U chapter 7 . 3/15/2007
This was pretty good! Your chapters are pretty short but thats OK if you update often enough. Happy Writing!
CarcinogenRush chapter 7 . 3/14/2007
Aw...Please don't discontinue this story! It's so good!
FishFriend chapter 7 . 3/11/2007
I love your story. I really do. And I think people don't review because everybody doesn't look at that review # at the top, and they think its sogreat, everybody already reviews. Contiune, PLEASE!
unleashmydormatheart chapter 7 . 3/9/2007
DON'T STOP OR I'LL MURDELIZIE U!
Padfootrules3 chapter 7 . 3/8/2007
you have to update soon, it's ok if it only seems to be 1/4 of a chapter
FishFriend chapter 6 . 3/5/2007
Very good! UPDATE SOON!
unleashmydormatheart chapter 6 . 3/3/2007
ooh who is this haily and rem? Love it so far! You gotta continue! Ok so I found ur name on the reviews for my friend's story and i liked ur name. lovey this story. Keep going! Just so you know you can fill up several pages on word and load them on documents and it'll show up as one! Just saying so you can make chappies longer!
epona04 chapter 2 . 2/26/2007
aw i',m enjoying this, excellent
Hopeless4U chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Not bad. I like it. Keep goin!
daydreamdana84 chapter 5 . 2/22/2007
sounds really good so far :) plz update lol and make your chapters longer!
xSweetxdreams chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
I like this. I can't wait for the rest of it to come out.
RayPember chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
I like this story. O..I wish he would go with her though...who knows what kind of danger she'll get into lol. Keep the chapters coming!lol