Reviews for Come What May
BigDickDonnaFan chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Anything with a Nightwing and Troia romance gets my support. Thank you.
Speisla Cartoon Cartoon chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Beautiful. Dich ans Donna are a beautiful
The Goddamn Dark Knight chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
more Donna?dick story please!
Ummm chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
As cute as this... ignoring the elephant in the room here... why did Donna mention the fact that she's already had a child? You'd think the propect of having moer childrenw ould cause a huge emotional response from her - especially when you consider that her son died.

Still, tis a very cute piece.
Calen chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
YaY! Why can't there be more Dick/Donna fics and in cannon! lol A great piece of fluff here!
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
This is fantastic! It's Dick/Donna, it's dedicated to me (THANK YOU!), and I'm eating ice cream called Love Potion. Coincidence? I think not.

I love the way you show their easy affection with one another. It's just so natural between the two of them. Just the way they talk together and the kisses. Dick's so cute.

The talk about the puppy was adorable. I can totally see them picking out a stray (just like them) and bringing it home (hint hint wink wink nudge nudge). Plus, the mention of Lian is always great.

What a wonderful proposal! Finally, one Dick gets right. Completely sweet and perfect. Absolutely loved it.

Can't wait to see more Dick/Donna stuff from you and I'll try to get my act together and write some more myself.
alittlesummerwine chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
It's just wonderful - what a great twist on what is quickly becoming one of my favorite couples. Nice job on writing both Dick and Donna and I found it absolutely adorable! Sweet, sexy, and lots of fun to read. Sigh. ] Love it!
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
That was really cute! Aw. We went from just 'chatting' to 'puppy' to 'engaged'! Many ideas. It was sweet. I enjoyed.

-Creative Spark