Reviews for To hell in a hand basket
Kunoichime chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This is a flame - just kidding - it's not a flame

What can i say - i like it and like how you went straight (no pun intended) into the ahem (cough cough sexy lemony yaoi cough cough splutter)
Spocklady chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Y'know... of all the Ryo/Sho stores I've read, yours is the ONLY decent one that I've taken a liking to. All the others were boring, and horribly written.

YOURS, on the other hand; FANTASTIC. I love it! Good writing. I love your style.
Kunshi Sekijou chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
You know, stories don't need dialogues to be good

And plus, you made up with all the thoughts and emotions that you've sketched out so clearly. It was truly wonderful.

Love the angst. Love the forbidden love.

GOOD JOB
TheZombieMinion chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
In one way it's sweet and in another it's sad...I want more T_T
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
aw so adorable, usually zane rapes syrus but in this story they acutally have common ground and dispite the treatment outside their dirt passion! i love it!
Silver-Serval chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Really good, depending on how you look at it. You said you hadn't written citrus shuff for a while? It was really good. Adn as for Zane... I'll admit, not perfectly Ic, but that's what fanficiton is for!

Lol, great job!
Reanna-Kris-Katelyn chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
CUTE!
YaoiLove101 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
that was good, but at the sametime very confusing. don't get me wrong i really liked it, but it was just a little... i already said it.

anyway... it's a good thing that they should be able to do that when they're both enjoying it! i like the fact that this story isn't full of rape like some of the other stories i've read! those are just creepy and bone-chilling! NICE JOB! keep up the good work!
outsidegalaxy chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Gotta love the incest!
Akane The Fox chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
HOT! Absoulutely, 100& HOT! XD I read this on AFF and I still love it! You sould really do another one with this pairing. You're really good!
Coco Gash Jirachi chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
That was perfect... and beautifull (Kind of a creepy thing to say about smut, but still, beautifull in a "My God I have to stomach saying this" kind of way, but in the good "My God I have to stomach saying this" kind of way.)