Reviews for To hell in a hand basket
ORAS chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This is a flame - just kidding - it's not a flame

What can i say - i like it and like how you went straight (no pun intended) into the ahem (cough cough sexy lemony yaoi cough cough splutter)
Spocklady chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Y'know... of all the Ryo/Sho stores I've read, yours is the ONLY decent one that I've taken a liking to. All the others were boring, and horribly written.

YOURS, on the other hand; FANTASTIC. I love it! Good writing. I love your style.
Kunshi Sekijou chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
You know, stories don't need dialogues to be good~

And plus, you made up with all the thoughts and emotions that you've sketched out so clearly. It was truly wonderful.

Love the angst. Love the forbidden love.

TheZombieMinion chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
In one way it's sweet and in another it's sad...I want more T_T
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
aw so adorable, usually zane rapes syrus but in this story they acutally have common ground and dispite the treatment outside their dirt passion! i love it!
Silver-Serval chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Really good, depending on how you look at it. You said you hadn't written citrus shuff for a while? It was really good. Adn as for Zane... I'll admit, not perfectly Ic, but that's what fanficiton is for!

Lol, great job!
Reanna-Kris-Katelyn chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
YaoiLove101 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
that was good, but at the sametime very confusing. don't get me wrong i really liked it, but it was just a little... i already said it.

anyway... it's a good thing that they should be able to do that when they're both enjoying it! i like the fact that this story isn't full of rape like some of the other stories i've read! those are just creepy and bone-chilling! NICE JOB! keep up the good work!
outsidegalaxy chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Gotta love the incest!
Akane The Fox chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
HOT! Absoulutely, 100& HOT! XD I read this on AFF and I still love it! You sould really do another one with this pairing. You're really good!
Coco Gash Jirachi chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
That was perfect... and beautifull (Kind of a creepy thing to say about smut, but still, beautifull in a "My God I have to stomach saying this" kind of way, but in the good "My God I have to stomach saying this" kind of way.)