Reviews for Good Bye
Lady Stormdancer chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
How can anyone say anything about this? Q-Q This is so sad... Seriously reminds me of what I'm writing right now. A tragic, unfair character death and what happens with who is left behind...

Nao to trudge around your other stories for awesomeness... 3
Saberfang90 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I loved it. Keep going.
sierpinsky chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
This is so beautiful. I listened to the song as I read this and I almost cried. Awesome job. _ *sniff*
palomino333 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
That was really cute!:) I'm glad Jazz is moving on!
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I miss him, too, Jazz...

*hugs*
Kittona chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
poor Jazz... It was well written, good job! More please!
Paleodex chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Aww, that was sweet :)

I was actually listening to 'goodbye my lover' while i was listening to this P
Emily chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Hey,

Omg I love your story. Jazz is my fav Autobot, and everytime i read this story it makes me have tears in my eyes. Its just so sad. You should definitely write a sequel! About how Jazz learns to cope.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

From Emily :)
Dalin chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Oh man those stories get me really bad...especiailly when i've been reading nothing but prwol and jazz for the past couple of days... Death is so hard to cope with.. good story
CourtneysCannons ShivanisWhip chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Aw so sad poor jazz. nice job that is so well written
clavicula salomonis chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
So very, very sad. Poor Jazz :-S

Thank you for sharing, if there's any more coming I'd love to read it.
LStarrunner chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
What did you have in mind for a sequel?

You've got some weird spelling ('intakex'intakes, 'akward'awkward, 'untill'until, 'nonsence'nonsense, 'heros'heroes, 'mauseleum'mausoleum), you occasionally forget the apostrophe in possessives and contractions (he's, Sunny's, Prowl's, Jazz's or Jazz' - that one is up for debate) and the first line should read "you can't really be going...can you?" but nothing that detracts from your story or characters.

Besides wondering if Jazz might reach for Bluestreak in Prowl's place, the only question that sticks in my head is the timing of events. Did you mean for the dredging of the lake to retrieve the bodies to be the same day Jazz gets polished up to sing one more time for Prowl? Interment is not a quick process in war: there are too few to do the work and too many to inter. Generally, anyway.

Thanks for writing.
123deadaccount456 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
aw. you almost made me cry... :(
Lady Starscream chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Oh wow. *reaches for tissues* Every time I hear this song on the radio, this is exactly what I think about. I dunno why. But I thought it would make a good fan video or songfic. I'm glad someone finally did. It's so sweet. and sad!

Really, I sniffled all the way through it.

Good job. I'm putting this on my favorites list.
blah chapter 1 . 3/7/2007