Reviews for Inuyasha the Science Guy
nyanyanyan chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
that was cute.
lupsss chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
thats so cute! I loved it! I may try to Bill Nye with my best friend...lol, just kidding love it , your story is awesome!
immemorial chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I like how he uses Bill Nye as a verb... Imagine if Bill Nye saw this. XP
TheCrimsonShinigami chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
The whole Bill Nye thing was hilarious, and evrything else was kinda weirdly-adorable . !
Larissa chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
A funny and refreshing take on Inuyasha's behavior- great job!
thecellocaseofdoom chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
He should Bill Nye more often.

Hahahahaha, that was so awesome. One of the bestest most awesomest (grammar just died) fics in this site. I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

HAHA,thanks so much for posting this fic!
Viper003 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I loved it! Great job )
Foayasha chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I love this story. Bill Nye-ing it up for sure!
train to greenwich chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Ah, that was good. The whole cute/desirable/whatever and Bill Nye got me. I was laughing so hard my brother asked me if I was having some kind of stroke.
BGuate224 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
yeah he should definetly Bill Nye the science guy more often!

her scents change...hmmm :)
AnimeKeepsMeSane chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
ok this is my new fav oneshot for these two! i love Bill Nye! and InuYasha you DOG! (yes pun is very much intended)
Angel Eyed Vampire chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
awwe 3 that was so awesome!
Eluwei chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Very funny. I hasn't gotten enough reviews. So here's another one. I really liked it. It was cute. I can see the dazed look on her face. Very good.
AnimeLady04 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
LOL I remember that show, shame it went off air...But hey this is a great story! It would be funny if it was longer/had more chapters to say how far Inu gets with his experimenting as well as what happens when Kag's finds out lol...Great job! Really enjoyed it!
DeathDeliveringAngel chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
aww! this is soo cute and fluffy and sweet!