Reviews for There's Something About Akane
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
I don't know about every boy, just the ones of her school and Prince Toma, they are really masochists XD I love the story :D
jdcocoagirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
wow i love this story and i love how you made nabiki's prespective brought akane and ranma closer somehow. hope you write more about ranma and akane..
nihongoneko chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Gee, I'm not sure if Nabiki was being sweet to her sister or cold. So Nabiki, ever the unknown. But anyway, I liked the stroy and I liked how you did Nabiki's perspective. It sorta portrays her in a light- I guess because the readers are not just watching her actions but her thoughts as well. )

sincerely, nihogoneko
cinnabonme chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
WOW...SO amazing...Keep up the great work!
jeevesandwooster chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
nabiki has and always will be the coolest character. your stuff is really smart and well written, which is something rarely found in fanfic...i loved it of course (yay for Ranma and Akane!) love your observations on the women who ranma's scared of!
OleScratch chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Excellent.

You've pretty much nailed Nabiki's character.

She makes me so proud sometimes...
avolare chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
*clap clap* yay, yay, yay, bravo! *more clapping*
gigi chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
that was good. got me laughing. outloud.
iCe chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
I checked in as soon as I got your review. :)

Because Nabiki is my fave character in the Ranmaverse I'm particularly biased with the way people write her out.

I like the way you portrayed her thinking here. I could imagine Nabiki doing just this, or the reasons *why* Nabiki's keeping mum about some things to Akane. That's what makes it realistic and at the same time it doesn't break away from the Ranma Rumiko Takahashi portrayed as well.

Good work! I hope to see more of your work soon :)
Ishtar chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
wow
messi chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
You have a real way with words. I loved the way the story flowed. It was very smooth and even. Great stuff.
mariel chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
hi abby! i like that story, sounds like you had fun writing it. you know, you should do a ranma and Stephanie plum mix or something, you have a literary gift for comedy!

mariel (now i must read all of your work)
pokey chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
Man, why do those boys fall for after getting wacked. What's wrong with them. Intresting way to get Ranma and Akane together though.
Angelyaten chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
This fic or whatever is like your getting into the charecters heads! wow! That is so awesome!
Morgan chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
Enjoyed this very much, I liked having something form Nabiki's view for a change and to see Akane get a clue(with out the quarter!) Thanks.

Morgan