Reviews for What A Fine Mess We've Made
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
(I should really get an account but I havent so sorry about the anon review) Here are my impressions of this chapter:

- You write well, especially considering this is your first fic. However, I found your writing to be over-descriptive. You're probably going for elegance, but you started this story at a time when nothing interesting was happening, and you don't need to spend 3 paragraphs describing something that could be summed up by "I set my quill down on my finished Potions essay and gazed blearily around the deserted common room. It was nearly four in the morning".

- Your characterization of Peter was a bit confusing for me. Peter Pettigrew always seemed like more of the follower with the complete lack of a spine whose opinions echoed that of the group. I can't see him as confident enough to take his own initiative or say anything that might be seen as controversial or anything that James (who he hero-worshipped) or Remus (who was actually kind to him) would be against.

- The mustard and pancakes thing was inspired.

I apologize for being so critical but hopefully it's at least constructive.
balefullbrowneyes chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
sniff sniff

no more chappies?

te why?

I found this story a few months ago (illegally actually, seeing as how I was at my very catholic school. They tend to look down on slash) and I really enjoyed it. The bits of, im guessing, song lyrics at the beggining of each chapter make me all squishy inside. I do throughly enjoy the fact that you had the pateince to draw it out...most authors tend to throw the puppies at each other or no apparent reason.

Please continue? Tis most worthy!
rekahneko chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
I love the chapter!

Sirius gives off just the right amounts of awkward and annoying and concerned and caring.

Of course, driving Remus insane is probably what he does best.

Looking forward to more!

PilotIsis chapter 5 . 4/8/2008
faves hunny!
Dr.N0 chapter 5 . 4/2/2008
I love this story, even with all the Sirius/ Serious puns.
Marqarka chapter 5 . 3/21/2008
I just read this and I love it :) can't wait for another chapter
dristi chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
hi, your story is very lovely and funny! pls update soon
psychakelic chapter 5 . 3/19/2008
ah i loved it. (: please please update soon. this really is one of my favorite sirius/remus story's, you take your time and really lay out a plot. i lovee it. keep up the good work! :D
lachambre11 chapter 5 . 3/19/2008
Hallelujah! (I dunno how to spell it)

Ow...I can't wait for the next update!

Sirius is acting strangely dubious in this one. I think he has a crush in lil' Remus too.

Simplicity Is Bliss chapter 4 . 2/24/2008
I'll only review if you get chapter five up ASAP!

Excellent story. Want moar!
lestatluvr13 chapter 4 . 2/22/2008
*_* when does the action come?
Triizore chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
Please updadte this fic is really good. pwitty pweaze?
Avahin chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
Aww...That's so very amusing! I'm pinning for more. You can't see me, but I'm clawing at the screen hoping the torture will make it so a new update appear.
Sihaya's Song chapter 4 . 1/22/2008
Favorited this story. Hoping for an update soon! Cookies for you. :)
debzzz chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
I like this story so far...your writing is interesting and I love Sirius' character!