Reviews for LxLight
j chapter 21 . 10/21/2015
so cruel to stop at a cliffhanger like this. shoulndt hope for a continuation because the last one was over 8 years ago... too bad that the best fanfics (of every fandom) usually go uncontinued
Lillith Oakwood chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
This has to be the best fanfiction I have ever read, and the best piece of writing i have ever read. I think i cried several times. The elegant use of words.. the way L is so gentle with Light even though he knows he is Kira... the way you have brought Mello and Near into the situation,adding to the everything. Its all so absolutely beautiful... please consider continuing this. If you dont want to that's okay, but again consider my plea to continue.
cheese chapter 21 . 11/18/2014
this i an amazing story you must finish it
TheAwesomeCocoPuff chapter 13 . 10/31/2014
OKAY, L IS THE KAWAIIEST OH MY GOSH WHEN HE WAS KICKED OFF THE BED AND JUST KEEPS GETTING BACK IN AND WHEN HE FUSSES OVER LIGHT OH MY GOSH TOO CUTE
TheAwesomeCocoPuff chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
'"It hurts," came forth the innocent cry, hushed and broken and laden with strange undertones of melancholy humility.'
Am I the only one who nearly cried picturing L saying that?
CookieChillPieXD chapter 20 . 6/26/2014
This whole story is amazing. I feel like I'm ready the real way the manga went down. Completely well written. Amazing amazing amazing!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
What a cliff hanger! Please make more
Raven cross chapter 21 . 10/11/2013
More! Please!
imagaYthgiL chapter 21 . 7/19/2013
Great story. It's very well written. I can't wait to see what happens next! what was in the vial!? O.o?
Lol chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
Omg
AngelRuby235 chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Everything was going fine...i also wanted L to win anyway...but Misa's here?what's up with her?
AngelRuby235 chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Oh my my!the aura of suspense..the thick atmosphere of tension,an unknown danger lurking at every corner for the both of these two...a perfect Death Note setting!
AngelRuby235 chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
U have captured l x light relationship quite skillfully combining erotic desires with the urge to defeat each other...too obsessed with each other...so very like death note.
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Woah!totally awesum!a seductive L? Well thats just too sexy!
Kobato chapter 1 . 6/27/2013