Reviews for Button Mashing
doubt to doubt chapter 1 . 3/27
I was crying with laughter with the "chidori" then promptly lost it altogether when sasuke pulled out his sharingan of all things XD love these two, hilarious and some cute moments of their unique friendship, great read:)
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Heh. Sasuke-sama, playing Mario Kart? Simply cute.
And when Naru-tan said "Chidori!", Vic couldn't suppress her laughter anymore. Seriously fun. XB
aisha89 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This was very nice and nostalgic to read :)
X59 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Really good.
whiskedaway chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
So, so cute. You're really one of the best NarutoSasuke friendship writers I've found.
charmed7293 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
This is, like, a perfect description of Mario Kart 64 and how I play it! Most likely anyone who plays it. So many memories were brought back with this. And I can totally see this happening, especially Sakura kicking their butts!
Lupus7 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
That was retarded. ... I freakin' loved it. Total nostalgia kick. I miss my N64 now. Oh well. Looking forward to the re-release of Ocarina of Time on the 3DS. Yeah, so what if I had it for N64 and the remake on Gamecube? I still can't wait to beat it for the umpteenth time. I lost count of the playthroughs for that game. Is it june yet?
ricreaper chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
This may be the greatest story ever.
A Girl Named Blessed chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
... I don't think I'll ever be able to play Mario Kart again without saying Chidori when I use the lightning bolt xD This story was so awesome, I LOVE Sasuke/Naruto friendship fics, and I don't think the technology is unrealistic either considering they went to the movies in the first film. And I think Kishimoto said something about their technology being a little more old school but not non-existent.

This story was a great read, especially after the severe lack of friendship between them in the manga as of late; and the way Sakura just sort of fit seamlessly into the end was perfect.

And I was pretty psyched that Sasuke was Yoshi; that's who I always pick ;D
NatrissaBelladonis chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I absolutely love all your stories :D you portray Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto so well, without making them seem out of character or super-powerful, super-angtsy, etc.

Loved this one!
erikagiggles chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
“Come on… Mario? Zelda? Metroid? Video games?”

Wow, Naruto has good taste in games!

Those are my favorites!

This story is so hilarious; I couldn't stop laughing & the ending is amazing. Hell yeah, girls can totally kick boys' asses in video games!
Violet Shadows chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Little OOC considering the tech level and all, but pretty good in a warm and fuzzy sort of way.
Akatsuki210 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
LOL, this is hilarious!
Symphonic Dreams chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Oh. my. ramen. This has just made my day. I loved the line “Because it’s normal, and fun?”...Hah, I would love to see his eye twitching right then. I loved the idea for this story and how they play the game. (The Chidori thing had me laughing so hard) Keep up the great work!
les-belles chapter 1 . 6/17/2009