Reviews for Summer Cruise
LveKisses chapter 5 . 2/22
Is Sakura pregnant? Ooo These chapters are LIT/ GAME/AWESOME, I the mystery, but really tho is she pregnant, I wonder if they get married & shit, their baby would be so game. 3 last words...I love it (In my singing voice)
Yassboo chapter 5 . 2/21
It was good, I'm wondering if you're going to make any more chapters, cuz I'm looking forward to reading them
yog fan 1 chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
Plz do more plz PPPPLLLLZZZZ!1 I must know what hapend also can u put the sand siblings in as sorta filler charters and maybe kiba as a perv hitting on hinata i kind ship thouse 2 also if u put some thing about this in the next chapter than can you tell me if u like the yogscast sword art online and hatsune miku any way plz just do more chapters - moona :3
trueblue51 chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
Why havent you updated?! I mean you cant just end it like that! Is she really pregnant?! Update soon!XD
kittyoftheworld chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
This episode is awesome! Please update it quicker. I'll review it more!
YukikoDemon chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
I'm kinda upset because i really love NaruHina and i keep reading about SasuSaku like they are the most important couple. I just want them to be a side couple for once so the couples can have the spotlight for once, Still loved it though -
YukikoDemon chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
I know this is old and all but i think you should write a NaruHina lemon mostly because whenever i read fanfics that involve Naruto characters the main couple is always SasuSaku and im just tired of it
EmmaUzumaki chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
oh my god haven't update for 5 years
The Black Wolf Queen chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
Please update this amazing fanfic! It's so good and I really want to know whats going to happen next
nfurukawa365 chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
UGH! U AND UR CLIFFHANGERS! SAKURA IS WHAT? PREGNANT? PLEEEEAAASSEE UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOON! love it! hehehe
Taurus.Beauty chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
i would love to see a naruhina lemon ... er read. i think that naruto and hinata have a great relationship nd it'll interesting reading about her um first time
TheSweetAngel18 chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
hiiii! just have to say that im soooo into ur stories just love them i cant stop going up the list lol (n gonna addmit its for the naruto stories...im not familiar with the other shows lol)

this story is great! saw the prego thing comming...its kinda hard not to miss cuz alot of ppl go that rout. but hey its ur story u do as u please.

take care!
fanfic lover chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
can you hurry up with chapter 6 i hate havin to read a storie twice
Aiyna-chan chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
Great story!
SplashOfNeonPaint chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
NOOOOOOO! Please continue! I know its been like 4 years but whatever! Pleaseeeeeeeeee? x