Reviews for Understanding
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Gosh darn dang it ... lol I like the idea of the story then I see it was written 5 years ago. Oh well it had great potential.
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Please please please add more!
Livia2001 chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
I'm really curious to see where this goes next. Please update soon? (Btw I could totally picture that team fight over who takes Tony lol!)
Mara-DragonMaster chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
I hope that this story has not been abandoned? You have me hooked, I want to know what happened to Tony?

Here's hoping for another update! :-)

God bless!

Mara-DragonMaster
Jael73 chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
Please don't tell me this is the end!
o2bafirefighter chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
Old story but I liked it. Are you ever going to finish it or have you incorporated it in to another story. I would love to see Gibbs reaction to how the team had behave. Also would love to see Ducky give otto the restor the team.
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
aww i loved the Tony and Gibbs bit :D i really hope you finish this :D its pretty good so far :D
NickTonyK chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
Loved this chapter, especially the ending! Maybe Tony could develop an infection that keeps him from work, making the team worry about him and maybe feel a little guilty for their mean comments! I sure hope you'll finish this very good and well written story! PLEASE!
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Poor Tony, The response from his team would have hurt my feelings too! Good start! I know it's been a while, but please continue your story! PLEASE!
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
was Tony cryin cuz he felt rejected?
ddamato chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
Great chapter! This is really good, please update soon!

And Happy New Year! *grin*
ddamato chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I really like this fic so far! In fact, I love it! Keep writing! *grin*
PBfan15 chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
Great story so far. Just wondering if you plan on adding to it?
CryingTearsOfBlood chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
Really good story! Please update soon!
Bokormen chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
please finish this story. I so want to know what it was that affected Tony so much.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »