Reviews for Five Kisses that Zuko and Katara Never Had
Moon-Diva chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Absolutely loved it. Great subtleties. One of the better Zutara fanfics I've come across. I've been discouraged because of the lack of good Zutara fanfics with quality writing but you've encouraged me to continue. :]
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
O... that was really cool! Meep!
CherryBomb91 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Amazing fanfic. Instant favorite. It just made my day to find a great Zutara fanfic.
HeartofFire-SoulofWater chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Wow. You truly have talent. I was enthralled the entire time, and I doubt I would've looked away from the screen if someone held a gun to my head!

I'm going to your profile to see if you've written any full-length stories. If you haven't, then you really need to! As soon as possible! LOL :)

Hope to read more of your work soon!

HoFSoW
K. East chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
This is great! . Sad, but great. Kudos, my friend.
Lils chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Great stories. I really liked the first and the fourth. They were all very well written. Keep up the good work.
justafan245 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Very cute, and HORRIBLE ending, made me sad. I can imagine the naruto thing, i find myself thinking things like that and then i'm like DAM - wrong programme! Good job!
Silver Shadow75 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
wow...
smartcheer917 chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
i liked it. who cares if its not cannon? half the stuff that happens in the show isn't expected anyway.
katie chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
omg! that was like all my avatar theories wrapped into one story. that was awesome. it was almost enough to tide me over until the third book