Reviews for Anatomy of Koi: Children of Love
dennisud chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
Nice continuation...no what about some more as its been 5 years since that last update!

Hope you haven't abandoned this one. I like tha pacing and gradual awareness both have.

Plus I'd like to see Gendo get his by those he wronged so much!

dennisud
Broli the Destroyah chapter 2 . 2/4/2004
You said you would UPDATE soon. When will you? UPDATE! _
PhallenFoenix chapter 2 . 2/24/2003
Anime Gaming guy. If you die, you stop breathing. LCL won't exactly matter.

Good story. Better spacing of paragraphs would be a very nice thing tho. Are you going to finish this!
Anime Gaming Guy chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
Wait a minute. How could Rei not be breathing. It was LCL, she should have been able to stay awake because LCL gives Oxygen to her directly. Besides that and a few other problems it is A KICK-ASS story.
Andrew chapter 2 . 12/12/2001
Its great. Only improvement i can thinks of is spaced paragraphs.
Lord Dennisud chapter 2 . 11/29/2001
Well A good chapter though late in coming. So when's the next one? I hope it doesn't take 2 monthe fo it to arrive.
Avenger1 chapter 2 . 10/19/2001
Hey, glad to see that you did _not_ stop it. And to see the second chapter being as good as the first.

Keep that up!
rojothegreat chapter 2 . 10/18/2001
great story, you are building up to and rei and shinji relationship very well and staying true to both characters. i like this story a lot. keep up the good work
Kimberly chapter 2 . 10/13/2001
maybe I just feel overly sensitive right now, but when Shinji left those flowers *sigh* it brought a happy tear to my eye *sniff sniff* That was so sweet! I can't wait for the next chapter, but this was worth the wait _
Graham chapter 2 . 10/13/2001
Very nice ill be looking forward to the next part you can bet on it
SoulFire4 chapter 2 . 10/12/2001
This is great reading. The only thing I might comment on is the long paragraphs and sentences. Also, you might want to run these through a grammer check if you have microsoft word.
Pai chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
LOVE IT!

more more more, pwetty pwease?
Avenger chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
Yeah, thats exactly it. DONT SKIP THAT STORY! I saw so many stories left unfinished,so PLEASE dont! Great story!
Kamikakushi chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
Wow, a really good fic! Keep on writing*smile*.
Spotts chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
Great fic so far! Can't wait to read the next part!