Reviews for Away From You
theoutlet chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I've read and re-read this and "You Were Always Late" many times now, and every time I read it, it never fails to make my heart cold and make me cry. You are so awesome. :)
SoulsOfTeardrops chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This is a beautifully written story, very well done.
Iris Irine chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This is superb and beautiful. I cried reading this.
iza chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
this is powerful and incredibly well written. i don't get to read a lot of really good cloti fics and this albeit sad is absolutely beautiful. more works from you please.
chocobohead chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
"That was the night...

Your eyes. They're the same color as your dried blood.

...I felt you loved me...

The night? No, you listen to me. I didn't love you that night.

Even if you don't love me now, and even if you didn't love me before...I think you loved me then...even if it was for me, just to humor me and soothe me.

I loved you every night. I loved you when I was here, on this hard floor, like you are now. I loved you when you were angry at me, or disappointed in me, or happy with me. I loved you not that night, but for your entire life."

Aw damn, you made me cry. This is beautiful.
Irish-Brigid chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Dang it. I'm crying. Poor Cloud. Poor Tifa. I want to hug them. I want to tie them up and throw them into a closet until they admit how they feel. I don't want them to die like this.

And I'm still crying. It's so beautiful and sad and wrong!

Maistyria chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I've just recently started reading fanfics again (after watching AC again), and I came across your oneshot. I can tell you that there aren't many things that make me cry, but this did it! It was amazing how you portrayed Tifa and Cloud. Keep up the great work!
Desiderada chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
ok, so now i'm outright crying... honestly, the sequel was much better than the original, maybe because us readers already knew what was gonna happen... hehe, dramatic irony. Cloud's angst and combined with your stunningly described image of Tifa's cold body makes for rapid waterworks. Simply amazing.

Pookyilicous chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
It was fantastic and sad

But again I loved it

Pooky x
Rose Crowess chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I really didn't like the one from Tifa's POV at all, it upset me, but this one.. this one was the kind of angst I like, the kind where Cloud realizes he's been stupid and that he loves Tifa. I liked this one. So for me, it's hopeful sad, even if they both died.
BananaPeaceMonkeyKarmi chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
*sniffling . . . sniffling . . . sniffling . . .*

I . . . Am . . . Crying!

But it was still good, though. I liked it. Even if I'm . . .

rololover1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
This actually made me cry! Good job! **wipes eyes**
Priya13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
man, that was horribly good. my screen was blurred the whole second half of the story. im gonna go in a corner and have myself a good cry now, thank you very much.
Tifa chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
OMG, this is one of the best one-shots I've ever read. your writing is so beautiful

makes me wanna cry, NO TIFA!DON'T DIE!
cheeselife chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
this was so elegantly written and i've got this gigantic lump in my throat and crying. here i am, happily (...)doing my science lab report, and then i read this, and i'm all of a sudden crying. it's amazing, just to tell you. keep up the good work!