Reviews for koigokoro... Awakening Love
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2017
So beautiful!
Misao Shinomori chapter 3 . 8/18/2017
Aoshi jealous is the best... so funny! Loved it sooo much!
Misao Shinomori chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
Please write more fanfics about this lovely couple. You write beautifully! Can't believe you did hate writing this fic! So amazing... incredible. Aoshi and Misao foreverrrrrr
Misao Shinomori chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
Aoshi and Misao forever! You write beautifully!
Misao Shinomori chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
Please write more fanfics about this lovely couple! Misao and Aoshi forever and ever...!
Misao-21 chapter 5 . 11/20/2015
Hello! excuse but I just fell in love with this story. I just joined the AxM timeline and I found this one to read.
I loved how you made Aoshi so real and so himself lol. Misao is very impressive too, showing the best of her but without stop loving the one she wants.
Big hugs and thanks for write about them! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 3/4/2015
Oh my gosh! I have been looking for this kind of fic, something like there's a third party that will make aoshi jealous. Since he's so slow, slow like kenshin if not slower. So of course he needed some pushed. This is so perfect! Aoshi is very in character here and i like the idea of misao being a matured woman. I soooo can't believed you hate writing this fic. I'm really looking forward now to read your fic that you didn't hate to write. XD
Popcorngoo chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
OH MAI GAWD! I just read your whole fic and I looooooooved it! I don't know how you can write something so wonderfully magnificent in every way and then say something like,"I hate writing this fic." WTF! It was fantastic! If that's how you can write when you don't like it, I can't even imagine what comes forth from your mind when you ARE enjoying writing a fic. DAMN!
liliduh chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
I love it :D
Valese chapter 5 . 12/22/2005
wow that was really good (i preferred the real ending...haha) anyway, good job on this fic. it was much longer than i had originally thot from its 5 chapters. i enjoyed reading it very much. *nods*
Valese chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
aw...i feel so bad for kazuhiko...poor guy. i understand misao's feelings, and i dnt blame her at all. again, i say, aoshi needs to grow up. soon.
Valese chapter 3 . 12/22/2005
no no, i liked it. they seem so sweet together! i wish aoshi would grow up...
Valese chapter 2 . 12/22/2005
oo niice chapter. i luv the way this story is unfolding. wow, so aoshi has been jealous for a while, huh? interesting...
Valese chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
oo very good! i love it already! its intriguing...and you managed to make the ooc-ness ic-ness (in char-ness...haha). nice job.
MindIIBody chapter 5 . 12/13/2005