Reviews for koigokoro... Awakening Love
Misao-21 chapter 5 . 11/20
Hello! excuse but I just fell in love with this story. I just joined the AxM timeline and I found this one to read.
I loved how you made Aoshi so real and so himself lol. Misao is very impressive too, showing the best of her but without stop loving the one she wants.
Big hugs and thanks for write about them! :)
Oh my gosh! I have been looking for this kind of fic, something like there's a third party that will make aoshi jealous. Since he's so slow, slow like kenshin if not slower. So of course he needed some pushed. This is so perfect! Aoshi is very in character here and i like the idea of misao being a matured woman. I soooo can't believed you hate writing this fic. I'm really looking forward now to read your fic that you didn't hate to write. XD
Popcorngoo chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
OH MAI GAWD! I just read your whole fic and I looooooooved it! I don't know how you can write something so wonderfully magnificent in every way and then say something like,"I hate writing this fic." WTF! It was fantastic! If that's how you can write when you don't like it, I can't even imagine what comes forth from your mind when you ARE enjoying writing a fic. DAMN!
liliduh chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
I love it :D
Valese chapter 5 . 12/22/2005
wow that was really good (i preferred the real ending...haha) anyway, good job on this fic. it was much longer than i had originally thot from its 5 chapters. i enjoyed reading it very much. *nods*
Valese chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
aw...i feel so bad for kazuhiko...poor guy. i understand misao's feelings, and i dnt blame her at all. again, i say, aoshi needs to grow up. soon.
Valese chapter 3 . 12/22/2005
no no, i liked it. they seem so sweet together! i wish aoshi would grow up...
Valese chapter 2 . 12/22/2005
oo niice chapter. i luv the way this story is unfolding. wow, so aoshi has been jealous for a while, huh? interesting...
Valese chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
oo very good! i love it already! its intriguing...and you managed to make the ooc-ness ic-ness (in char-ness...haha). nice job.
MindIIBody chapter 5 . 12/13/2005
Hahahaha...I love it! _
mandella-sama chapter 5 . 5/23/2005
*wink* it was good
Saucie chapter 5 . 2/23/2005
You may have hated writing this, but I've certainly enjoyed reading it.

I love the world you create - no questions, no explanations as to why Hannya and Beshimi and the others are all there, and it gives it such a feeling of reality that I never felt that it was an AU. Very well done.

Aoshi's jealousy was believable (all credit to your writing there, because it's very hard to imagine Aoshi's self-control slipping) although perhaps a little at odds with his selflessness near the end of the fic. The angst was excellent, though; heavy, hurtful, and Misao's confusion, more than Aoshi's, was brilliantly done.

And of course, loved the sappiness at the end. Wasn't even fluff - the whole story was too weighty for that - but ... loved it.
mikngfuu chapter 5 . 8/25/2003
You hated writing this fic? That was a good story! A fic you liked writng must be REALLY good!
Astr0turff chapter 5 . 5/22/2003
dear lord

why haven't more people reviewed your stories? They're quite exquisite, a truly delightful read!

Please keep on writing... I'm all eyes and ears!
Inkblots chapter 5 . 5/8/2003
You wrote a really good story, i enjoyed reading it quite a lot. I hope you realize that you are a terrific writer and should never stop with telling stories or creating them.