Reviews for Burning Love
piratechicka chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Love love love lovvee it! That was incrediably amazing!
WonWoman Diana chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
You really know exactley how to make my days happy...

great story...yes

Diana
Icha chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
You're joking! How could I NOT LOVE IT? I have always loved Donna-Dick, right after I talked myself into writing Donna Troy-Grayson in my own arc. And you showed their friendship well. Kudos!
T chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Um, well, I feel like I have to review anyway, because I like to read every one of your oneshots - even the ones disagree with me couple/pairing wise. Sorry to be forward. It was cute anyway. I hope you enjoyed writing it! You don't have to listen to my bantering about my 'disliked' pairings, I liked the storyline anyway. I just hope you like writing it, and not at all put off by me. It was lovely.

So lets say - love the storyline, but hate the pairing!

I'm so sorry!
writestyle chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
loved it!
Poisoned Existence chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Aw I loved it. I think Dick and Donna make a cute couple.
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Aww! So cute, good job.

I so love this pairing. They're adorable together.

It's so cute and fluffy, it can brighten any ones day. :D
Whigmus Lister chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Ah, young love...

You do such a great job of laying it all out there with your writing. You describe the sounds, the smells, the way things feel to the characters' touch and the way they feel inside. You do it so well and pour out so much of a story in just 1,509 words.

Another reason you're on my list of Favorite Authors!
wheathermangohanssj4 chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
that was good like a side you are one of the best authors I have read on this site ,i don't read much elsewere. It also seems to me that your snoging scenes are the best. I also like that you put this in the comics section of TT. it is just frustrating that so many people think that the robin from the show is Dick even though it is clear ,at least to me, that it is Tim and Dick was not involved in those titans.
MyBatBoys chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
MORE! I LOVED IT! And his last line... WOW, SO GOOD! Bravo! You must write more and they must go further! *hint hint*
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Wonderful, amazing, fantastic! This made me feel so much better! Hehehe, I love the Dick/Donna! So good together. I'm surprised they kept their hands off each other that long!

So great, sweetie. Thanki you!