Reviews for A Little Tenderness
Jazzybella chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This was written perfection. Hana topping was beyond amazing. Well written. Sorry, still fangurling a tad over this story. A new favourite.
Kunohichi8 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
so Hot!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
More Pimp Hana-Chan please
AiyokuSama chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Oooooh my. This was absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing. this is one of my favourite Bleach pairings.
Iyield4yaoi chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Oh My Jashin-sama! I have never even thought of beautiful, naive, sweet little hana as a sex kami! Though it was actually pretty good :)
Queen Yanna chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Hanatarou is so sexy in this! Love it~

And the fact that Hana was seme and Renji was uke? Unexpected, but awesome.
Cain Hargreaves chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Amazing. I've always loved Renji and Hanatorou but never together. It was beautiful.
KaKashiisWifey chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...seme-hana is awesome lml he's a smooth operator
Princess Maki chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
what a beautiful story
BlaseBlanco chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
You did such a godd job of prtraying Hana and his pimping ways.

I absolutely loved this story and the pairing you used.

This just made my day.
binnycanflyy chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Awe, Hanatarou! 3 I must say I really enjoyed reading that. Felt like you stayed quite true to the characters not much OOCness which is hard to come by in fanfictions such as these, it's hard to incorporate the characters into a plot that they'd normally have nothing to do with so - VERY WELL DONE (:
Ladye chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
This was fantastic and so well played out, I like your Hanataro quite a bit. Delightful.
Khai the Shipping Queen chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
WOAH! Hanatarou was on top?

..was not expecting that,lol.

Anywayz, I liked this a lot,Hanatarou being an evil lilttle seductor (for lack of better word,lol)

I liked that sexual tension between them,,it makes the sex even more better.

...that did NOT sound right,lol

haha, 3/5

Oceans in Hand chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I didn't review when I first found this fic, but since then I've reread it twice and I decided enough is enough xD I love this story so much, I like the thought and detail in it, the fresh angle with pimpdaddy!Hana, and how the smut is so deliciously subtle. Amazing story, and I'm story it took me so long to tell you 3
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 1 . 7/9/2009