Reviews for The Light of a Fading Sun
Whirlwind421 chapter 16 . 10/23/2010
Awesome! I love it! It was so interesting! And I love the moments between Sheppard and Rodney. Both of them. I'm still I bit disappointed that alt-Rodney didn't go back on John's team.
Whirlwind421 chapter 14 . 10/23/2010
Oh my god! (There are lots of exclaimation marks!) You killed Teyla and John! *cries and then cries some more*
Whirlwind421 chapter 7 . 10/16/2010
That's so sweet! Yay! That was a really interesting scene!
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 10/16/2010
This is bad! Evil people! I really love seeing our Rodney and John and how they compare and the interactions there forth...
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 10/16/2010
Ah. It's sounds like Rod is from a universe more similar to canon. :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
Very interesting! I random thought just popped in my head. I would love to read a fic with an imposter Rodney. Anways...the middle of this fic when Rodney was yelling at Zelenka and his team surrounded him against Rodney nearly made my cry! *sniff*
Sachita chapter 16 . 10/11/2009
Gotta love your stories, really. This one was very well-written and poignant- and gods did you shock me when you killed Sheppard ) But it was truly well-written! You're a genius with words- but I knew that already, otherwise you wouldn't be on my favourites' list (-;. So great great job! I loved it.
SaJi chapter 16 . 3/29/2008
Oh wow. I loved this story. Just knew Sheppard was going to clock alt-Sheppard after he almost let Rodney get killed. o3o

Very well done and I like how you did a little Epi for both universes though I must admit sadness at the fact that alt-Rodney's not back on alt-Sheppard's team. TTTT Sorry Zelenka.

Also, as an aside, it threw me a bit occastionally how there were no breaks of any kind before switches places/perspectives. IE: Going from Sheppard & Rodney to Teyla somewhere else to alt-Sheppard/Rodney yet again somewhere else. A little "-" or something would be nice. _b Noticed that a bit in a few of your stories so I think I'm getting used to it, but thought I'd mention it just the same.
angelatenshi chapter 12 . 12/23/2007
So far I'm really enjoying this. There is one mistake however, the book Apocalypse Now is based on, Heart of Darkness is required reading in Canadian Highschools.
Kreek chapter 16 . 11/20/2007
What a wonderful story. I am amazed at how you managed to juggle all the different story lines, not to mention two sets of the same characters. Thanks for giving me many nights of reading pleasure!
Stargate Groupie chapter 16 . 10/24/2007
Awesome, just awesome! Once I started this story I could not stop! You have an amazing talent and this story was brilliant! Thank you for sharing!
Obsessed Pam chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
What an intriguing AU McKay. There is enough of the original in him to be drawn to him but with an added bitterness and sadness which is painful.
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
What an amazing first chapter. And so satisfyingly long. I can't emphasise enough how refreshing that is!
Astraldust chapter 16 . 7/29/2007
Wow! I've just finished your wonderful story and I must say you were very brave to tackle such a theme as an AU. It came off very well and it was good to see our boys get home safely and the AU boys get back to friendlier relationships.
skypig21 chapter 16 . 7/16/2007
Okay, whew! Time travel saves the day! This story was quite a bit different from your usual, but it was a clever way to "bring back" Carson and have an engaging adventure at the same time. The conflicted alternates (or not-alts, as you have written them) of the characters were really fascinating. Makes me wonder what an actual episode dealing with alternative versions of the entire team would highlight. The action sequences were very well done. The shoot-'em-up parts of stories are always my favorite and yours are, of course, wonderful.