Reviews for Like A Lamb
xshedreamsinredx chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
awesome fic, i cried like an idiot while reading it. it sounds very very realistic.
always-kh chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
wow that's quite something... it makes much more sense than most of those sakura is captured fics though.
QingRen2 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
beautiful. this was touching. you have a wonderful talent, my friend.
Gerkyhen chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Absolutley stunning. Breathtaking. Pure brilliance. Unique and inspired. Simply brilliant. Favourited.
Fantastical.Renaissance chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
This is such a wonderful fanfic; it was so bittersweet... Your style of writing is wonderful! Great job!
C. L. Kellen chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Wow...this is a great story! Thank you so much for writing it!

~Kuro-chan
MCC chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
As it turned out Itachi sacrificed everything for Sasuke. I do imagine the younger Uchiha possessed the same kindness in him...if only, he was as smart as Itachi.

This fic, was magnificent. You have a beautiful flow in your style...quiet but refined.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I love it.
Booknerrd chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
i always love it when sasuke discovers that sakura is stronger than she looks :)

great story!

yeji301
empathapathique chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
This was an amazing story! Excellent work!
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
you should publish this. "How to Make Any Girl Cry in Under Two Thousand Words". yep, I love it.

how sad, yet beautiful. I do love this short story, too cute and to-the-point. (:
Jess chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
This is a very original plotline. Very in character. THANK YOU. You have no idea how annoying it gets to read a "same" story over 15,0 on this website.
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
SADFGH!

and i love this. oh, so freaking wonderful and pure. very lovely.
the tomato chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
beautiful... good job
tentenNneji4EvA chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
its so sad! :( ... i LOVE it!
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »