Reviews for Like A Lamb
CornerKid chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I must say, you are one of the best authors I've seen here. I really like this story, largely because it's so difficult to write good Sasuke x Sakura. It's too easy to fall into the trap of writing in favor of one or the other (ie. Sasuke is a prick or Sakura is a baby) and exposing fanboy/girl-ism. But the way you set up the reader to really believe Sakura is weak, then turn it around at the end, was brilliant. You revealed the best in both characters without bias. I hope to read more from you (that includes Complete Me!) :)
sonia chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Hay! What a loyal girl,huh? Sasuke is so dense!

Love your story...Thank you.
haliz chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
im so happy i reafound this story i wasnt able to leave my review the first time i read it because i was having tech issues u.u , sometimes i just hate this pc

great story i almost cry and the end was beautiful
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 10/9/2008

this is wonderful :D
RedMapleLeaf chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
love it
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Good fic. Satisfying moment when Sasuke finally figures out what Sakura has been going through for him.
An Antidote chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Nice. So cute too. Yeah, like he doesn't love her. You know from the beginning I knew that he loved her back but he was just in denial. Not like he would ever say it out loud like her, we all know the truth.

-Brenu
Havaru chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Great story :) D'aaww'd at the end there
Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Huh, wow. This was really really well done. I am throughly surprised and impressed. Nicely done!
Misha Mitaku chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
this was a really good one shot.

man sakura being bashed to the dooms EVERY SINGLE DAY

jeeze...

it was a good story i rkn.
Jo chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Definitely one of the best sasukexsakura stories i've read.
Melted Flames chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
This is awesome... _
Artsysmiles chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
that was so cute/sad! but what did freaky gay man want?
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »