Reviews for Like A Lamb
sasusaku779 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
wow...i almost want to hate it, but it's too good!
see you another day chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
You rock, for writing this.
thebookishone chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Wow, I almost cried. That was depressingly romantic. A good sakusasu angst- they aren't really a 'happily ever after' type couple.
Romancelover1321 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I hate the sound. Good job.
k i w i i . exe chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
i liked that. :]

amazingly well-written.
Krissel Himura chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
wow! that was dramatic. woot2x!
CornerKid chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I must say, you are one of the best authors I've seen here. I really like this story, largely because it's so difficult to write good Sasuke x Sakura. It's too easy to fall into the trap of writing in favor of one or the other (ie. Sasuke is a prick or Sakura is a baby) and exposing fanboy/girl-ism. But the way you set up the reader to really believe Sakura is weak, then turn it around at the end, was brilliant. You revealed the best in both characters without bias. I hope to read more from you (that includes Complete Me!) :)
sonia chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Hay! What a loyal girl,huh? Sasuke is so dense!

Love your story...Thank you.
haliz chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
im so happy i reafound this story i wasnt able to leave my review the first time i read it because i was having tech issues u.u , sometimes i just hate this pc

great story i almost cry and the end was beautiful
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 10/9/2008

this is wonderful :D
RedMapleLeaf chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
love it
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Good fic. Satisfying moment when Sasuke finally figures out what Sakura has been going through for him.
An Antidote chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Nice. So cute too. Yeah, like he doesn't love her. You know from the beginning I knew that he loved her back but he was just in denial. Not like he would ever say it out loud like her, we all know the truth.

-Brenu