Reviews for Like A Lamb
saim chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
omg, that was so sad, so beautiful...i loved it. wow, but i am a bit confused, what's the reason that they beat sakura up? what does orochimaru want? gosh, that's so sad, i absolutley adored it. i was like so tearing up at the end, freakin' awesome
artist in the spotlight chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
nice:)
libra gal chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I like this Sasuke killing the bad guys coz they hurt Sakura though he'll never willing say it out.

This is the kind of SasuSaku I like! No obvious romance and a lil dark. I like how Sakura is portrayed. She seems so strong and mature, not the weepy type of girl. Great job!

I'm looking forward to alot more SasuSaku goodness from you D
Ori chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Oh this is very good.
Some Scribbles chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Oh, Linay. I love this. Gentle power-awesome. Winning him over like that-I just-you had me near tears. This story goes in my favorites. I'll likely gush at you in LJ later.
StarSparklez chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
*sigh* I just love the Sasuke slaying with such efficiency parts, he doesn't even know he's doing it because of Sakura. *sigh* :3 Will be looking forwards to reading more from you.
iMissa chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Oh my Gosh...that was so beautiful...

-breaks down into tears-

I absolutely loved it. Horray for Possessive!Sasuke. Plus, this fic just gives me another reason to hate Orochimaru XD.

You did a wonderful job. Looking forward to your future fics!
sweet-taboos chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
This was perfect. Keep up the beautiful work.
Laura-chan chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Oh, that was cool and sweet! How I wish it would happen also in the manga!
Rio Grande chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
oh I liked this one - of course, I'm a sucker for any story that involves Sakura achieving any level of distinction in her teammates eyes, but this was one of the only ones in which Sasuke comes to respect her that I have had interest in. So many are clearly desperate attempts from fans to make the Sakura/Sasuke thing happen that they have him see how truly awesome she is right off the bat and oh how he loves her blah blah blah... but you really did this nicely by convincing the reader that Sakura is pathetic, thus actually causing one to sympathize with Sasuke as oppose to seeing him as an unreasonable prick because Sakura is trying so hard(which happens way too often. what's the point of them getting together if you don't respect sasuke anyway?). Then you turn it all around in a way that doesn't seem implausible and actually makes you feel guilty for taking Sasuke's side - very cool. only a few things - that he would never have noticed any of her injuries, no matter how well she healed herself, or the actions of other ninja around her, earlier, seems peculiar. Sasuke's nothing if not sharp. perhaps there could have been more about Orochimaru wanting him away from her as much as possible, and him readily agreeing because he doesn't care to be around her anyway...? Also, as far as I can see from the manga chapters, Sasuke doesn't kill that much. And perhaps the point here is that he can't control himself when someone hurts Sakura, but I think even then he would have more restraint. He makes it pretty clear that he's not an indiscriminant murderer; he just wants to kill his brother. however these little details are clearly nothing too worriesome - thanks for a great fic! write more!
HyperMM chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Wow. So realistic. Imagery was awesome. Love the quotes. Great idea for a SasuSaku.

Yeah I'm very coherent (sarcasm strongly intended).
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
I really liked it. It was perfectly in character and brought out the emotions.
Sally Sells Seashells chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
I loved it; I was tearing up at the end. )
Ane S. Thesia chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
BWAH! Linay!

Many years back I read your Rurouni Kenshin fanfics, it's been quite a while...

I'm SO glad you're in the Naruto fandom now! /squeels! You were always a fabulous writer in my eyes, I'm so happy!

What I found particularly interesting about this is the point of view you wrote it from. Usually a story like this would have been from Sakura's, but this was Sasuke and it worked backwards. I really liked it. :D Are you planning on writing any chaptered fics for the series?
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9