Reviews for Like A Lamb
Impashence chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
LOVE THIS STORY... lol, sry, you are just too good of a writer to deserve my pitiful review so i'll stop. :D Please continue with the sasusaku stories... they're really good.
ShadowKat14 chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
WOW! this was so wonderful! i can't believe sakura had to go through tree weeks of torture and sasuke didn't even realize it. she hides her pain so well. she even managed to heal his wounds after she healed her whole body. she deinitely is not weak. i loved it! great job!
MyBrokenButterfly chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
AWW that is soo cute (well except the whole 'lets beat Sakura')!
Sapphire Serenity chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Beautiful. I cried at the end :) Yes I'm a sucker for romance especially when Sasuke kills bad guys for Sakura. I like how it wasn't a Sakura acting like a fangirl, following Sasuke, falling in love straight away with no plausible reasons kinda fic. Too many of them. This was wonderfully built up. Brilliant job _
karriga chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
That was great! i wish sakura was that strong in the manga and anime, i love it! _
Crystal Renee chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Yay! *freaks out* Linay, that was cute! :)I loved it!
saim chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
omg, that was so sad, so beautiful...i loved it. wow, but i am a bit confused, what's the reason that they beat sakura up? what does orochimaru want? gosh, that's so sad, i absolutley adored it. i was like so tearing up at the end, freakin' awesome
artist in the spotlight chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
libra gal chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I like this Sasuke killing the bad guys coz they hurt Sakura though he'll never willing say it out.

This is the kind of SasuSaku I like! No obvious romance and a lil dark. I like how Sakura is portrayed. She seems so strong and mature, not the weepy type of girl. Great job!

I'm looking forward to alot more SasuSaku goodness from you D
Ori chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Oh this is very good.
Some Scribbles chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Oh, Linay. I love this. Gentle power-awesome. Winning him over like that-I just-you had me near tears. This story goes in my favorites. I'll likely gush at you in LJ later.
StarSparklez chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
*sigh* I just love the Sasuke slaying with such efficiency parts, he doesn't even know he's doing it because of Sakura. *sigh* :3 Will be looking forwards to reading more from you.
iMissa chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Oh my Gosh...that was so beautiful...

-breaks down into tears-

I absolutely loved it. Horray for Possessive!Sasuke. Plus, this fic just gives me another reason to hate Orochimaru XD.

You did a wonderful job. Looking forward to your future fics!
sweet-taboos chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
This was perfect. Keep up the beautiful work.
Laura-chan chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Oh, that was cool and sweet! How I wish it would happen also in the manga!
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »