Reviews for Chasing the Trail
aT chapter 14 . 5/12
This is an entirely amazing story! Gosh I really love when people get right on in and expand on automail stuff. Like, just the complexity of it and you KNOW that they aren't showing nearly as much as would actually be happening. I really like how you've progressed each character into adulthood too! They seem so mature and still so much like themselves! And Roy having two little dogs is absolutely killing me with how much I love it. My heart is just bursting here! Gosh I know its ages past, but you've managed to put a huge smile on my face with all the cute little in-betweens, had me pacing when things got rough and nerve-wracking, and fist pumping when some good luck finally breaks in for them.

This is definitely something I'll re-read many times. As I said before, how you've taken the idea of automail and expanded it is beyond amazing. You really get in to the whole mechanics of it, the issues that can happen and expand on it so much more than "it hurts sometimes when the weather is bad" like in the anime.
Jaist Majere chapter 14 . 4/18/2014
Aw, I knew I should not have started reading this because this was last updated 4 years ago but it is sooo good. I want more and I know I will never get more. I am so sad. :( I want beg and plead for you to continue but I don't even know if you will get this...but please, please continue.
Golden Drachma chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
this story is so amazing, i just wished you would update it but i know it's not possible since you haven't in like 4 years. i just loved your writing style
Dragon the Antihero chapter 14 . 6/1/2013
I know you haven't updated in a long time but Plz continue this story I love it and I'm sure there are others as well. Stories like this don't come along to often and I would love to see what happens!...From me a very patient fan of your story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
OMG Please please please finish this I can't take it anymore. I need more story. One of the few stories for FMA i've been drawn to... please for the love of god please finish it.
Colliequest chapter 14 . 9/8/2012
I'm enjoying this story. Too bad it hasn't been updated in two years.
Good work, and while I don't know a ton about medical stuff you seem to write about it pretty accurately. You know more about it than I do, that's for sure.
Vylarr chapter 14 . 5/28/2012
I like it.
melbulma79 chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
I just found this story. I love the story I know it's be a while but if you could go on i would love it.
MC chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
just a side note from my earlier message... I LOVE this story. it is beautifully written. you have real talent and I hope you can finish this story.
MC chapter 14 . 12/8/2011
FINISH IT! T_T for the love of all that is good finish this! I'm gonna die! I have been waiting to see the end of this for like 4 years(not even kidding). I am on my knees! please oh please oh please oh please!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
It kind of seems Winry is acting like surrogate mum to Ed at the moment. Im not fond of it. I think it's all the coddling and the 'honey' stuff. Doesn't have the lovers love atmosphere, more maternal and to me that just seems weird with win and Ed. Is the arm stuff happening soon? It seems to kind of be fillerish, like I get that your showing the progression of Ed's character and condition, but it just seems a little slow. But Im still really enjoying the story, and I like your writing style. Everything I said was said with love! Thankyou :D
Guest chapter 10 . 10/17/2011
Lol! Love Winry soo much, see? The boys just needed a woman touch. Oh and boys may be stupid, but as my (male) friend told me, woman (mainly me) are stupider; and need to be married so we don't stupid ourselves to death. I kinda have to agree with him. Jks! He's a sexist bastard. But I love him. I'm curious what the trail is someone's chasing. Story got cute with the edwin interactions. So glad Ed got a little of his spark back. Thankyou :D
Guest chapter 9 . 10/17/2011
Bout damn time, Ed clearly needs a womans touch... Get your mind out of the gutter. Heh. Poor Ed. Really liking this story. Thankyou :D
Guest chapter 8 . 10/17/2011
Ed must be doped if he's finally given up, or really really really sick. Thats scary :( Ralphs adorable. Thank you :D
Guest chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
Isn't hair predominantly composed of keratin? Heh, that sounded smart. I really like this story, it's really interesting and has depth. The relationship beween Roy and Ed is cute, very family-like. I think you've captured Ed's character really well. Thankyou :D