Reviews for According to Plan
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
:giggle: That was cute. I honestly cannot think of any other word to describe it. I really enjoyed it, thank you for sharing it :D

YYWKMN.
livy chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
i kind a liked it! i just don't like the curse words in it. could u leave them out next time? :-}
nequam-tenshi chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Great story!
Pish chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Another lovely installment of a crossover. Your version of Lex is rather nice, not in personality, but as in likability. Uhm, brain fried, about these little stories. Thank you.
Pish chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Yes, readers are definitely interested in your work. God, bless the world for your humor and talent.
Pish chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Oh god, oh god. I love your writing so much. Bringing in Robert into the mix of Lex's "plans" which really just causes much more trouble of amusement for everyone else is great. And that last line, I hope to god Mr. Hawkins was braced for anything. Ha.
Animejo chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
I love this. I love how you handled all the characters and made this a perfectly episode-esque read that left me satisfied and beaming. Everyone was so awesome and your little touches to make Lex and Gear just that much nerdy were perfect!

I'm glad you love this version of Lex, because I do too, and I can't wait for more! 333
beanrox chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
Loved it.

More in the 'verse, perhaps?
inkfriends chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
i had the will to burst out laughing several times when reading, the only thing that stoped me is that i'm in a library.
jade2nightwing chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
great so far.
yumi2482 chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
nice. haha
DL chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Great read. Static Shock is back on tv, disney XD lol. So after caughting a couple epi. i decided to check out SS fanfic.

Thanks for the great fic.

Ja ne
Thunderstorm101 chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
Very nice. I like the way Robert Hawkins played a major part...you don't need super powers to be a hero.
Azamiko chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
Interesting and weird and complex. I think I need to read the prequel.
RandomTopic chapter 3 . 4/29/2008
Loved everything about this story. Light read, believable, nice characterization, good writing, great interaction, and a lot more stuff I could name if I had the time to type them all.

And the last line was great!