Reviews for According to Plan
AuthenticAussie chapter 1 . 2/17
DO YOU KNOW THAT I STARTED READING YOUR STATIC SHOCK FICS AGES AND AGES BEFORE I EVEN /LOOKED/ AT YOUR ONE PIECE FICS AND I WAS GOING THROUGH YOUR STUFF (because your stuff is just.../sighs in adoration. beautiful) BC I WANTED TO READ MORE ONE PIECE FICS AND THEN I SAW STATIC SHOCK AND I WAS LIKE
...Huh?
AND THEN I ACTUALLY READ THE TITLE AND WAS LIKE
OH M IT'S MY ALL-TIME FAVORITE STATIC SHOCK FIC YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT MY ONE OF MY FAVORITE OP FIC WRITERS WAS ALSO ONE OF MY FAVORITE STATIC SHOCK FIC WRITERS AND I'D JUST COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN?

yes well I spent much of last night re-reading all your fics (especially the static shock onessss,) and I still have to say that they are wonderful and amazing and this one is my freaking fave it's wonderful.
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
:giggle: That was cute. I honestly cannot think of any other word to describe it. I really enjoyed it, thank you for sharing it :D

YYWKMN.
livy chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
i kind a liked it! i just don't like the curse words in it. could u leave them out next time? :-}
nequam-tenshi chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Great story!
Pish chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Another lovely installment of a crossover. Your version of Lex is rather nice, not in personality, but as in likability. Uhm, brain fried, about these little stories. Thank you.
Pish chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Yes, readers are definitely interested in your work. God, bless the world for your humor and talent.
Pish chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Oh god, oh god. I love your writing so much. Bringing in Robert into the mix of Lex's "plans" which really just causes much more trouble of amusement for everyone else is great. And that last line, I hope to god Mr. Hawkins was braced for anything. Ha.
Animejo chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
I love this. I love how you handled all the characters and made this a perfectly episode-esque read that left me satisfied and beaming. Everyone was so awesome and your little touches to make Lex and Gear just that much nerdy were perfect!

I'm glad you love this version of Lex, because I do too, and I can't wait for more! 333
beanrox chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
Loved it.

More in the 'verse, perhaps?
inkfriends chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
i had the will to burst out laughing several times when reading, the only thing that stoped me is that i'm in a library.
jade2nightwing chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
great so far.
yumi2482 chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
nice. haha
DL chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Great read. Static Shock is back on tv, disney XD lol. So after caughting a couple epi. i decided to check out SS fanfic.

Thanks for the great fic.

Ja ne
Thunderstorm101 chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
Very nice. I like the way Robert Hawkins played a major part...you don't need super powers to be a hero.
Azamiko chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
Interesting and weird and complex. I think I need to read the prequel.