Reviews for Alarm Clocks and Windowsills
l Obliviate l chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
very interesting :) i especially loved how you showed Sasuke's point of view immediately after Naruto's :D it made a nice contrast, seeing how both Naruto and Sasuke felt about the same things. and how they both felt the same way (and therefore not really a contrast at all. they just felt the same way in.. well... DIFFERENT ways :D)- that was very sweet. and poignant :( how they're both scared of losing each other. that's a very frightening and painful (if not frighteningly painful) truth, isn't it :( it's happened to both of them before, and in Naruto's case, Itachi truly is a real threat. i really liked how you kept bringing Itachi into the story, even though he's not physically present. just a shadow at the back of Sasuke's mind 3
sheechiibii chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Just read this and 'Dreams and Nightmares'. I really liked the story over them both. I prefered this one though, because this one showed how much Naruto and Sasuke love each other. I really liked the paralels in their minds, how the things they hate they both help each other with and the things they love all seem to be revolved around one another. Lovely set of stories, thank you for sharing them with us :)

Xx..xX
LivingLies chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Sasuke IS the perfect housewife.

This is a really cute story ]
moopad chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
really like how u portray their relationship

keep writing

thanx
Choices chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
i love the sequel

it's awesome!
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
random shika input. he is to smart for his own good. he should quit being a ninja and become a psychiatrist. he would be better than dr. phil and opra combined.
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Wow, that was really intense. Par Excellence. Vous avez capturé leur relation tres bien! :D
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Heh, Shikamaru provides the perfect ending for this fic, and it's even in character; "why bother?"
poison-maestro chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
nice
black cat chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
this is rily good...dos it hav anymor?
InuNekoKitsune chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
That was cute! _ I love SasuNaru! _
nellie330 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
squee! I loved this way cool!
Jessica chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Absolutely fabulous! This is one of the most beautifully written one-shots I have ever read! I wish it had been multi-chaptered, but what can a person do? Please continue writing NaruSasu fics. Your writing is absolutely amazing! _
iluvgaara chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
do the prequel thing pls
An Antidote chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
this is good too and by the way i like your style... not too many authors rite like this...