Reviews for Perpetual Night Lexana Series
aznative chapter 19 . 1/21
Great read. Thank you. Bookmarked for another day to enjoy. Kudos to the author!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/13/2015
I love it, it is an amazing fics and it shows how much effort you put on it and I found fantastic the fact that you added a bibliography to your work .
So like i said your work is excellent and i wish That you never stops writing
Kisses
MiaToretto86 chapter 19 . 7/9/2014
omg I love this story so much. seriously loved everything about it!
sexysiren1981 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
iv read this story several times - love it. Please finish it!
zimafrica chapter 19 . 8/16/2012
completely amazing! I love this outcome so much more than the original! Lex and lana together where they belong. Please write more!
Fiery Inkheart chapter 19 . 9/28/2011
... This is gonna be a story I read over and over. I loved it. Absolutely brilliant. _. Lex Luthor (Michael Rosenbaum) Om nom nom xD
Kairan1979 chapter 19 . 2/28/2011
Couldn't you give us a hint of Clark and Lex meeting again as enemies?
Blazen chapter 19 . 2/27/2011
It's great fanfic. Best Lexana around here
Copper's Mama chapter 19 . 9/29/2009
utterly amazing story, i loved every minute of it! so completely thorough and riveting ... pretty much ah! (insert squeal) ...
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
'He pulled a suitcase out of her closet, and packed in personal items and things for her to wear, getting a kinky satisfaction from rummaging through her underwear drawer. Clark Kent, eat your heart out.'

love that. too funny. can definitely picture lex doing that.
NCIjesS chapter 19 . 6/18/2007
really, really great! I don't know what else to say. I love your writing style. It captures the reader and draws you in until you can't help but picture the events unfolding around you. Please continue with Stolen Night :)
Jessa416 chapter 19 . 5/23/2007
I can not believe this story only has 1 reviews! This story was excellent! I loved every chapter. I was a little thrown off when Lana shot Samantha because it seems she changed so much at the end, I like it better when she isnt totally corrupted by the Luthor life style but I wouldnt change anything else! Please write a sequel!
CindaSwan chapter 19 . 4/17/2007
Wow, you are alot like me with my Harry Potter story as far as doing research goes. I try so hard to make everything as it really is in the original works. It upsets me quite a bit that you have put so much work into this story and have so few reviews, I know there are many other Smallville obsessed fans out there besides me. I will have to mention your work in my authors notes. You have a wonderful story and I am looking forward to reading the sequel I saw in your profile. Thank you for writing and posting this story it has entertained me well in my bits of free time. Great job.
CindaSwan chapter 18 . 4/17/2007
Well that was a bit unexpected at the end, but good none the less. And her saying no twice was a nice touch as well. Good job.
CindaSwan chapter 17 . 4/17/2007
well at least he was nice enough to deal with himself too, now to continue and make sure lana is okay