Reviews for Perpetual Night Lexana Series
sexysiren1981 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
iv read this story several times - love it. Please finish it!
zimafrica chapter 19 . 8/16/2012
completely amazing! I love this outcome so much more than the original! Lex and lana together where they belong. Please write more!
Fiery Inkheart chapter 19 . 9/28/2011
... This is gonna be a story I read over and over. I loved it. Absolutely brilliant. _. Lex Luthor (Michael Rosenbaum) Om nom nom xD
Kairan1979 chapter 19 . 2/28/2011
Couldn't you give us a hint of Clark and Lex meeting again as enemies?
Blazen chapter 19 . 2/27/2011
It's great fanfic. Best Lexana around here
Copper's Mama chapter 19 . 9/29/2009
utterly amazing story, i loved every minute of it! so completely thorough and riveting ... pretty much ah! (insert squeal) ...
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
'He pulled a suitcase out of her closet, and packed in personal items and things for her to wear, getting a kinky satisfaction from rummaging through her underwear drawer. Clark Kent, eat your heart out.'

love that. too funny. can definitely picture lex doing that.
NCIjesS chapter 19 . 6/18/2007
really, really great! I don't know what else to say. I love your writing style. It captures the reader and draws you in until you can't help but picture the events unfolding around you. Please continue with Stolen Night :)
Jessa416 chapter 19 . 5/23/2007
I can not believe this story only has 1 reviews! This story was excellent! I loved every chapter. I was a little thrown off when Lana shot Samantha because it seems she changed so much at the end, I like it better when she isnt totally corrupted by the Luthor life style but I wouldnt change anything else! Please write a sequel!
CindaSwan chapter 19 . 4/17/2007
Wow, you are alot like me with my Harry Potter story as far as doing research goes. I try so hard to make everything as it really is in the original works. It upsets me quite a bit that you have put so much work into this story and have so few reviews, I know there are many other Smallville obsessed fans out there besides me. I will have to mention your work in my authors notes. You have a wonderful story and I am looking forward to reading the sequel I saw in your profile. Thank you for writing and posting this story it has entertained me well in my bits of free time. Great job.
CindaSwan chapter 18 . 4/17/2007
Well that was a bit unexpected at the end, but good none the less. And her saying no twice was a nice touch as well. Good job.
CindaSwan chapter 17 . 4/17/2007
well at least he was nice enough to deal with himself too, now to continue and make sure lana is okay
CindaSwan chapter 16 . 4/17/2007
Sadly I could almost see such a thing from Genevieve, her obsession with her child never seemed very motherly. Oh and I love Lana being the voice, great touch. Can't help but wonder if the other wife allowed in was Lex's mother maybe. Oh well on to the next chapter.
CindaSwan chapter 15 . 4/17/2007
Such temptation, can't wait to see who's voice it is so I am on to the next chapter
CindaSwan chapter 14 . 4/17/2007
Trouble in paradise, always a good twist to any love story.