Reviews for The Trouble with Toadies
thedarkerknight chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Is it Trekkers..,or Trekkies?
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
A great story. Very good.
DrakkenWasHere chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Don't worry Squishy, I feel your plight from the Star Trekkers. (Funny, seeing as I'm one of them. DS9 being my favorite.)

Very nice, it seemed to be written in the same style as the original CAT stories.
TheNoblePorpoise chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Wuv!
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Man,oh man! I feel like I've inhaled Joker Venom ! I've been laughing so hard I'm sure my ribs will be sore for a week. Well I hope that Jonathan cools down some before he gets his revenge on poor Eddie! If Jonathan thought going to a Star Trek convention was chaotic maybe you should have the girls take him to Highlander convention! Maybe they could meet Peter Wingfield? *sigh* :)
Enygmista chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Ahahahaha... this is extremely amusing, I have to tell you :3 You did a very nice job with this!

Not only do you write very, very well... but you have a great sense of humor! This had me giggling a lot xD

I actually have little to no knowledge of Star Trek myself, so I felt just as lost as Crane seemed to be. That just kind of made everything funnier to me though x3

You wrote both the Scarecrow and the Riddler very in-character too, so... yay for you! Cause that's pretty difficult in stories like these.

Oh I especially loved the bit about making the Riddler develop a fear of the colors black and white. That's genius :D

And I adored how you stuck in that Frank Gorshin reference too xD

You should definitely write more fanfiction! Keep up the good work
Athla chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
_
Twinings chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
"Don't mock the tea! Never mock the tea!"

This is teh squee. Huzzah!