Reviews for Anywhere the Wind Blows
mama123 chapter 1 . 1/22
Sweet n sad but more sweet than sad:)
Montara chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
It was both a sad and yet a wonderful story. She just have to learn how to occlude better and maybe Severus will trust her with their love. I mean, it's not fair only for him to remember :(
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Please write a sequel!
sheilah chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
That was really great. It was sweet and i loved it.
Carnivore.Animal.I.Am.Cannibal chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
that was really good and terribly romantic...*gushes tears* u r truly gifted my dear...keep going with ur stories
Branswilliam Rochester chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Hey there!

I'm under Branswilliam Rochester on Fanfic but I was too lazy to login. That was absolutely gorgeous, though I wished Hermione remembered the memory. That line was touching..I don't know where, but I get this sense of deja vu when I hear it...I don' know where I heard it though. hmm. Anyway, great job!
demonumber666 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
So sweet. Adorable, but not fluffy. Perfect.
MKSeri chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
oh I loved it! I have tears in my eyes! It would be wonderful if it was continued but it's just perfect on its own. omg I'm about to cry. I won't let myself. lol I'll review some of your other stories! toodles!

-MKSeri-
JacintaMarina chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Oh, wow - I really enjoy your writing style. Brilliant!

Ciao,Jacinta.
Shella LaRoche chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
That was real good! Short, to the point, and under the skin, wow.
one-of-the-order01 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
OW! the last bit is so sad! I wanted her to remember - its sweet how snape thinks though! brilliant!
notwritten chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
nice
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Oh, what a lovely story for Valentine's Day.

But I suspect Hermione has not forgotten to find out more about Dumbledore's death. ("Headmaster, either your portrait starts talking or I'll persuade Mrs. Black to let me take her up here...")

Heh.
hiding-behind-my-books chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Though i am not generally a hermione/snape shipper, i acutally quite liked this one. It was...sweet is the word i guess.

Nice story
Marianielle chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Aw! I almost cried. This story is so sweet and beautiful! Please continue! I'd loved to see more! )