Reviews for Come Undone
writeforeverforlife chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Yep. I think that's Dean in a nutshell. Another good job! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Oh man. This is great. I've wondered that before. They never ever possess Dean. Everyone around him, sure, but not him. Loved how you got into his head and laid out his own reasoning for trying to figure out this puzzle. Very nicely done!
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I really think you're onto something here. More than just a plot device. I've wonder about this, too. It's apparently something both Sam and John posses. One more similarity.

As for what is protecting Dean...maybe its because he can focus on more than revenge or obsession. He truly wants to do good as a hunter. Period. Maybe its a sort of bone deep conviction that he's not aware of, but uses endlessly.

Good ol' Dean!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Angels really were watching over him like his mama said.
destiny's time chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
very good question
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
*is thinking now*

Only wish I had an answer. Let me know when you find it.

Great job!

Thanks for sharing,

emily
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
I especially liked "Don’t even think about arguing if he thinks it’s time to talk. He’ll just stare at you with those puppy-dog eyes until you break. Believe me, I know. I’m the one he practiced on until he got it right." A lovely, insightful hint of a look back at the boys growing up-thanks!
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Poor Dean but it's so accurate when you say he was the one that kept all that friction from starting a fire. Like the final question. I'd be intrigued to know the answer. Good ficlet.
324123412341241234123 chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
ya know, I asked the same thing once or twice... but Dean is determined, i guess, the whole "Sammy first" kinda thing... maybe...

ah, i dunno.