Reviews for A Ribbon Runs Through It
mangafreak7793 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
creepy
MindAsylum chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Very well written, this one. It's incredibly difficult to find good fan fiction on this anime, and this one certainly stands out. While, I have to say, it does well on it's own, you may want to write an alternate story from Arcrueid's perspective, speaking about her urges in the manner of blood, creating the sense that the tension will have to be reconciled at some point. But maybe I'm just babbling. Good work, and keep it up!
catharsys chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Please update soon

Your choice of words is really good.

I want to see your plot unfold. )
Zero Asakura chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
very well done _

though i'd had liked to see the encounter between Shiki and Satsuki when she was already a vampire

because then is the most emotional part to me, plus, Nanaya was what made Shiki kill her (unless you get Satsuki true ending, then Shiki dies) xD

well

good luck to ya
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Well, KChasm's already said almost all I have to say. So I'll leave you with some random thoughts:

- Shiki's adoptive mother / Makihisa's wife: I can't believe it never occurred to me that she might exist. I feel unobservant and silly now :(

- Nanaya's voice? In the game there's no difference between Nanaya-mode Shiki's thoughts and normal thoughts. The only times he has a "voice in his head" is when he becomes Roa's host, if I recall correctly.

- And to make this a proper ff.n review, I must insert the following: ZOMG I LIEK UPDATE PLZ! No, seriously, write more. *goes to check your author page to see if there's any more*

Peace out,

Anonymous#securetripcode
Ominae chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Remembered the good old days, especially when Aoko slapped Shiki hard.
KChasm chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Um, jeez. Um, what can I say?

You're a fanfiction writer who is awesome, I believe. And you write for Tsukihime, which makes you doubly awesome, because the number of people who write awesome TYPE-MOON fiction I can probably count on one hand. Two hands; it's probably not that bad. Two and a half at the most.

I wasn't sure what Yumizuka had to do with the hotel, though. I'm chalking that up to either my bad memory or differences between the visual novel and other mediums. Media. Media? Media is the plural of medium, technically, isn't it?

I try to write Tsukihime fiction, and darn it all, but you depress me, because I'll never be able to portray Nanaya that good. I really only drabble in fanfiction, anyway. Dabble in fanfiction. If I dabbled in drabbles, maybe everything would turn out all right.

In any case: you and characterization are awesome workers together. Or something.