Reviews for Improvised Romance
Fang chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Oh poor Aang. He and his nerves will be the death of him one day!
milktart lover chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
sweet, u know i think aang would make a great dancer coz if u have watched the head band he seems like he can dance with out killing him self and since toph calls him twinkletoes1 GRATE STORY sorry if im reviewing this REALLY late but im still new!
kia chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
cool1 i like it!
probable-disappointment chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
haha, KILL ZUKO! I, like Dylan (I think it's Dylan) don't like him very much. :-)
crystal.elements chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
My god, I can't believe I msised all these one-shots of yours!

...Then again, I guess it's just because I was never one to read one-shots until a little while ago. A lot of the time I just couldn't find any good ones, so I didn't bother searching for them. Only when I found one of Lyra's multichapters did I start reading her one-shots, then I went from her Favorite Authors page to you...

Anyways. I loved this one even more. You've come up with some pretty brilliant ideas, you know. Dancing to avoid the enemy, all that romantic tension...you played it out perfectly, even to Katara's and Aang's reactions to the whole thing. Absolutely brilliant. (And now I'm starting to sound Brittish. lol.)

My dad's probably gonna kill me, I'm supposed to be getting ready for bed, but I can't stop reading...

*adds to Favorites again* Whoo, this is fun. :D
NormalIsTheWatchword chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Oh my gosh this has got to be one of my favorite kataang stories of all time. It was really in character, and still in the traditional kataang spirit. the sequel rocks too! Good luck with future stories.
Kattebutt chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Pft! XD Knocked Zuko out and stuffed him in a closet? Ohh thats too bad.. I would have enjoyed that.. Or maybe you will mention it in the sequel? Dunno, hope so XD Anyway i really like this little oneshot.. It was so sweet.. I bet that the meaning of the titel "Later" means they will have another dance. Am i right? Dont answer ill figure it you when i read it XD
Chaos Warlord chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Very nicely done. I would love to read more if you plan on adding more chapters to this. Other than that bravo and keep up the good writing.
BlackBlur87 chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Zuko in the closet is so likely that it doesn't need to be added. Another great story.
sleepy-geeky chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Aww, you did such a great job! There are so many little touches here that feel like the show itself - the fact that they're on a mission and are forced together in an awkward situation by it, Aang's adorable little crush, Katara's plan, him knowing how to dance because he's the Avatar (Kyoshi Total party girl. I'm sure of it. :D), their awkardness... This is so great!

Too bad knocking Zuko out and stuffing him into a closet didn't work it's way into the fic! That would have been funny. Sour, dolled-up Mai makes up for it, though.
crailis chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Yay online convos! XD

I've already told you that I love it, but I wanted to say it here X3

-hugs and runs away-
Writer for the Tylwyth Teg chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
You must have read my list to Santa, because I would love it if someone stuffed Zuko in the closet! Too bad you didn't put that in there, but oh well. Great story, it was so sweet. I loved it!
frozenheat chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Well I can certainly say that you created tension on Aang's part, that came across very clearly xD

I wished you had included that bit about Zuko (he so deserves it. Loved the kiss at the end, very appropiate.

Another great one-shot!
Kumori Doragon chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Haha. Poor Aang. She almost kissed him and then- Poor Aang. But I suppose he did get a kiss at the end.

This was a very cute, very well-written piece. It was just so adorable. I think you did really well with Aang's nerves and anxiousness. Great job. I was so excited when I saw that this fic had your name attached to it. I just love your stuff!

KD
sleepydragon001 chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Like all of your stories, well written and origanal.

Kataang Forever!