Reviews for I Don't Feel Enough For You to Cry
MoonlightTyger chapter 2 . 2/1
You know I pictured Merlin's narrowed eyes at Cloud in my head and I have to say that as potentially frightening as Advent!Sephiroth's own eyes are in all their cat-slitted, unblinking glory I think I'd rather face those than Merlin's XD I don't blame you one bit for being uncomfortable, Cloud XD

"A normal human would probably have been dead long ago." . . . And I suppose you're a normal human too, eh, Cloudy-boy? XD "Normal" people wield zweihänders with two hands, dude, not just one :P

Humorous staring and normality contests aside, I love that Merlin is so much a part of this and how he knows more than he lets on (him washing Sephiroth's hair was another nice touch). He is such a cute character both in his movie and in the games 3 Really nice second chapter; the dialogue and interactions are very well done. I'm glad that you described them patching Sephiroth up; scenes like that can be difficult to explain without being too confusing, but you aced it and built each character while said patching was going on. A fantastic read as always!

-MoonlightTyger
laughingst chapter 11 . 1/25/2010
Very cute! A good read for the evening hours. Are you finished with this story?
Ghost Writer no. 3 chapter 11 . 6/19/2009
I just...like it. Just how they change and stuff. You could probably end it here.
scribble chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
i simply admire your style of writing. this is a very great piece of work you came up with.i dont think that the other readers realized this, but the name of your chapters are lines from the song the room in silent hill 4 and the song really matches up with the plot so well it is simply perfect that i had to comment on it. this is a very good story! keep up the good work! ;)
Zomfi chapter 11 . 2/16/2008
I wish I could taste something made by brooms, that would be an interesting expercience, don't you think ? ;)

As for the whole story, it was definitely great. A very good job, but -if Cloud and Sephiroth are quite similar it must not have been difficult to write ... or was it ? I wonder now ; oh well, that will give me something to think about for some time.

See you! -no that's more about reading than seeing, isn't it ?
Zomfi chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Hey, I think I found what I was writing about in my latest review (:D)

Those detached feelings are intersting to read -as well as Merlin's appearance, it's amusing how he seems to be where he isn't expected.

(now, is there a fic where Zack recognize at least Sephiroth -after the year of loneliness, I mean)

Oh, and you should try and make a timeline for your fics. One may feel disoriented when he reads your fics.

Until next time
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 11 . 9/20/2007
"It was brooms." XDD Pretty awesome one-liner there. All the snark was seriously awesome this chapter, especially "That wasn't your most intelligent moment." X3

And Zack's entrance was so wonderful. And the stuff about Cloud's past is very interesting!

Can't wait to see what's next for these three. .
Birdee chapter 11 . 9/20/2007
LOL Great chapter all the way around!
Kazaam chapter 11 . 9/19/2007
Yay! Finally had a chance to read this.

I like how Merlin pops in occasionally to prompt Seph to think about things. And the brooms making breakfast is so amusing! LOL

It's so much fun to read conversations between Seph and Cloud! There's so many comments that make me laugh. XD

I felt sorry for Cloud, though, wondering about his mother. But at least Seph and Cloud are making progress, otherwise Cloud would have never asked Seph something like that.

Looking forward to the next part!

-Kazaam
Jediempress chapter 11 . 9/18/2007
I really like how this entire saga works out. It's very difficult to keep something like this in order but you seem to be doing a great job of it.
1wngdngl chapter 10 . 8/13/2007
Brooms making breakfast XD
Birdee chapter 10 . 8/13/2007
**Snuggles Cloud** Good chapter. Sephiroth is so cool with his I-can-get-my-own-coat-thank-you-very-much!
Shadow of Phantasia chapter 10 . 8/13/2007
ahaha...brooms makin' breakfast. That there'll be some dusty food. Applause for the chapter! I must go now. Just got back from my trip to Portugal yesterday and I have about 50 more emails to check. See yaz!

~Shadow
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 10 . 8/12/2007
Aww, I love the idea of Zack and Cloud and the Restoration Committee running around when they were kids. So cute. X3 And I love Cloud on the difference between him and Leon. ;_; *glomps Cloud*

Well, Zack is adorable as always, and I loved the end scene. XD Poor Cloud.

See you!
Birdee chapter 9 . 7/9/2007
Great chapter. Love the Septhiroth and Zack friendship!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »