Reviews for Remember Then a World of Ghosts
Elryne chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
It made me, well, a bit teary-eyed... It's great, really. How you put those...'things' into words and having the others read it? Did you write it from the pen,or you really felt something too, because I kind of feel sad after reading this. It sounds a bit melodramatic, I know...but heck, who cares? At least it's a genuine feeling...
Bella Shia chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
I like this a lot. Graceful and bitter sweet. Really good work
Iren Lore chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
That was beautiful... KaixIrene is such a wonderful pairing; it's just a shame she couldn't have been around longer :/

I love the way you made this so short, yet so powerful. It astounds me, really. Irene was such a compassionate and beautiful character. Putting Lulu in the story as well makes it both adorable and melancholy to think about it.

This is a really beautiful piece and I hope to read more of your works. :3
arysani chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Oh Kai. Oh Lulu.

I think Irene's death was the start of my crying jags with this series. I so hoped that Irene would get the chance to see the world with Kai - he needed someone so much to be just his.

And Lulu - love her to teeny bits - and you write her perfectly.

Sad, but sweet. Thank you.
bb chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
It's so bittersweet! I was devastated when Irene died, though I knew it was coming. This pairing is the best!
The Last Z Fighter chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Its nice to see stories about Irene in some shape or form, even if they're more of a memory thing. Such a good character wasted, but thats another story for another time. I really enjoyed this story and picked up no real spelling or grammar errors(then again, its not my strong point)

Anyway, I hope to see more works by you in the Blood section one day. Well-written stories that don't center around Saya or Haji are a breath of fresh air in this section.
Schiff-Irene chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
OMFG!

I'm crying right now!...I feel a little depressed ...

but...this made me feel a little happy though.
Linay chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Wow! I'm so glad to see a Blood fic by you. This is a beautiful introspective piece and I love the vague allusions to other characters. Nice work.
YL chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
It was lovely. Blood needs a lot more stories like yours to bring back the nostalgic, bitter-sweet taste of the story that I so loved and hated.

Thank you.