Reviews for 22 Short Fics About Scranton
The General G of K chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
Okay, so I lied. You have officially topped yourself with B.J.'s Sweet Home Alabama PSA. OMG, nearly fell off my seat for that one! And also, that line comparing tuna and pork HILARIOUS! Nearly died. I bow to your greatness.

The General
The General G of K chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
This is probably one of the funniest Office stories I have read on this site. Between Toby's rippling muscles and Dwight beating up Gordon aka Benny Franks, I have not kept a staight face in the past twelve minutes. Also: Captain America and Captain Crunch was probably the cincher for me in estimating your unadulterated genius. Jack, you are seriously one of my favorite authors on this site. God speed.

The General
standing-in-the-doorway chapter 5 . 5/26/2007
Loved the PSAs, especially the B.J./Mindy ones
x-forbiddenrose-x chapter 5 . 3/1/2007
Ah! JimKaren!

I really did like "Tales from the Cross Gender Universe", though.

Please update soon!
Alex Wert chapter 5 . 2/28/2007
See? Cousin Mose thinks you have issues as well (though I had for some reason assumed it was a natural condition, rather than pharmaceutical).

So mutual line stealing now?
Sour Schuyler chapter 4 . 2/28/2007
Lol. I liked the part about Alabama... And both of these stories! Lol!
Sour Schuyler chapter 3 . 2/28/2007
CAptain America would have to defer to Captain Crunch? Lol! XD XD Nice stories! The second one didn't make me laugh as much, though.
Sour Schuyler chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
Lol! _ These were also both funny stories! Especially the second one. "It is her big day." Ha ha ha! Great job!
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Gah! I just recieved Wayne's World and I hadn't watched it yet! Eek! ...Oh well, at least you didn't spoil much... um... the first story was HILARIOUS! Toby with rippling muscles that can go into other dimensions? Too funny! XD XD The second story was funny as well! Dwight's funny.
Cousin Mose chapter 5 . 2/28/2007
So, are Paul and Jil renamed PILL in that alternate universe? Good gravy, man... whatver bad combination of meds you're on these days... do NOT go off them!
Alex Wert chapter 4 . 2/26/2007
Isn't it great how women fight over dubious honours at weddings, while men fight to get out of same (male equivalent) honours? Reminds me of my brother's wedding where they did the garter toss thing - and all the guys stepped away.

You NBC PSA parodies are great. I especially liked the first one here. That might be one they'd want to run for real.

One nitpick: you spelled Molson wrong.
x-forbiddenrose-x chapter 4 . 2/26/2007
Kandy. Hm... It's an interesting pairing.

It's kind of funny to see Andy refer to the names of the pairings that we use here.

Please update soon!
Cousin Mose chapter 4 . 2/26/2007
So, Mister Jack... you saw my Jeneric and raised me a Kandy. Well played, sir...well played, indeed!

Do I even want to ask what Roy got stuck in?
Bookybookbook chapter 4 . 2/25/2007
These are really cool. Especially the little pieces of advice the actors give us. So cool. keep going!
Alex Wert chapter 3 . 2/25/2007