Reviews for In The First Place
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
I read this. Looking for ff where Richard lives because Ryan Gosling made me like his character.
Erica chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
I know that you are begging for review but it's hard give you a nice review on what you wrote maybe it's because it's such a short story but I didn't feel anything when I did read your fanfic. You have a good base but in the result the words just seems shallow
Pulcher Papilio chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
"It was where Justin had discovered he had hormones, and where Richard discovered he had a heart."

This line is so utterly beautiful. Love this drabble.
DoctorStalker chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
I know this story's old but i only just saw the movie, this was so sad but v good and seems like the logical progression of the movie too.
slytherincrush chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
Hello, murder by numbers author.

I enjoyed this story, even though it was ridiculously short.

I thought it was very well-written. Could you write more? I realize you have not updated for awhile, but if you write more MBN fics, I will be your regular fan.

Peace out.
BMuffin chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
The thing about writing fanfiction for shows and movies that aren't very popular is so that others like myself and you can appreciate the stories, with little to almost no acknowledgment from others AKA comments. They're what I like to call "Labors of love" stories written not for coments but to get out of your head. That might not make sense to you but I hope you understand. I like the premise of your story, thats why I'm leaving you this comment not to just criticize you. So keep writing:)