Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Reflection
BlackRoseMuffin chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
GASP! O_O HOLY FUDGE NUGGETS! This... is... AWESOME! XD awesome story! Namine has the role of Kairi (poor her. ._.), and I'm pretty sure Axel has the role of Riku, though I could always be wrong, seeing as I've never played Kingdom Hearts... Nor do I have it...

:O... But let's just hope that Roxas isn't the one pulled into darkness xD Cuz I loves him. -hugs Roxas plushie- MINE! MINE! BACK AWAY, NAMINE! -hiss-

XD sorry about that. I get overprotective when it comes to Roxas (oh, yes. I'm an obsessed fangirl of his.) :] anyway, GREAT STORY! -cheers- I FAV THIS! -more cheers-
Kitsune Bara chapter 5 . 4/23/2007
Huh, for some reason I couldn't find this story anywhere in my list of faves/alerts. Sorry. o.O Anyways, great chapter! And you're right, Sora didn't get beat up that much unless when it came time to fight you just stood there like a four year old girl looking at a flower. Even then, I don't think it would be all that.

Nice, keep up the great work!

lafayette722 chapter 5 . 4/4/2007
This was a dark chapter alright and like that it is not entirely like the first game.
Kitsune Bara chapter 4 . 3/27/2007
(I know, you must be sick of me saying "Sorry I'm late." so I won't say it. But since I'm moving my reviews will get a lot slower.)

That chap was too cute. And so was the drawing. - Looking forward to the next chap

lafayette722 chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
Roxas is such a Namine is the one who has to watch over Axel and Roxas.
Kitsune Bara chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
I'm glad this isn't 100 percent like the first game, it has some very noticable differences. (Which is good.) I really like it so far, keep it up.

lafayette722 chapter 2 . 3/6/2007
I have always thought about how things would be if it were like that.I told my sisters once and they gave me a weird is really interesting.
Nobody chapter 2 . 3/6/2007
Woot!...Thats all.
Shadow Hunter chapter 2 . 3/6/2007
Hmm interesting just one question why do you call namin'e mina
Kitsune Bara chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Sounds awesome so far. I like it, can't wait for the first chapter.

AnimeDutchess chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
*eyes glitter* ooh, this is different, which is good...please update again soon!