Reviews for The Fallen Portrait
PK Love Gamma chapter 15 . 6/10
Oh my god, your work is so emotional! With what Kairi said to Sora, i allmost started crying, and it felt like she was saying that to me, which only proves how well you put emotions into your words
Guest chapter 40 . 10/12/2014
(Cont.) I have never been comfortable with but that truly was wonderful to read! And your story is complete! Thank you sooo much! Your so dedicated ! And I don't care what you say..each chapter was beautifully written and your story length was on point. Ayy..I'm disappointed that you know Sora and Kairi aren't together but.. It was a twist and very realistic..without simply killing important characters..anyways..even though you may not read this for well..maybe ever I hope you look back sometime in life and look at my review..but thank you...for everything..and I will be a frequent review for your sequel! Keep writing! -Adrikai
Guest chapter 40 . 10/12/2014
Truly beautiful story! I just finished reading your story in 2014 at the moment:) you really know how to tug at the heart strings!:O but that's what a good author does! You tackled a issue that I have never been c
Just a girl chapter 40 . 8/24/2014
I have a question in the chapter 40 it's say that Sora just ignore kairi when he return to destiny islands ?

We'll I have a lot of emotions with this fanfic you're so realistic and such a great writer

My respects
Random Person chapter 20 . 7/9/2014
Holy nuggets that was cute! And I for one, appreciate a slow developing romance instead of one that starts almost right off... Can't believe i'm only half way through! Well, back to reading :)
Andrea chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
I honestly really enjoy this story. It's something I can really relate to, considering that i'm the suicidal/self-harmer artist girl... The teasing honestly never stops... But, all I can say for now is good luck to Sora! I hope he finds the light at the end of the tunnel like I did a few months ago...
Heavensent1991 chapter 40 . 1/11/2014
So are you making a sequel or what?
Reichenbach Bagel chapter 40 . 10/20/2013
Me again. my emoticons for the story
Reichenbach Bagel chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Having read your whole arc in one sitting.
Awesome and wonderfully terribly realistic
corey chapter 17 . 9/8/2013
new people who read this if you read this story and read about riku hate him already he is a dick in this story
Meandor711 chapter 40 . 7/23/2013
Omg, I read this story in two days, and you just ... made me go on this roller coaster of emotions, this story, it honestly the best one i've ever read. In the story you ever able to make me feel, not just read you made me feel. Sounds silly but this story is truly amazing. And even thought the ending was sad, really sad, it was the correct one, the ending was epic.

In summary, this is a favorite story and author, and i will follow this story ( if people go into my profile and sees it they might try it ) and author

You are an amazing writer, if you make a book send a messege i beg you!
MidnightxMusic chapter 40 . 7/16/2013
There was just something in this story that touched me so deeply, that it made me sob so hard, that it hurt me at many points of it and made me want to kill some characters (not naming names *cough* Riku and Wakka *wheeze*). I really loved all of the characters' contrasting personalities, character development they go through, and their relationships. There were so many Sora/Kairi parts that made my heart leap in joy, like that part with the fedora and such, just- adghjlkl;

No words I use can describe my love for this story, and thank you for writing it!
Melly chapter 40 . 7/11/2013
i just love this story so much...i never stop reading it...i read it over and over and over again. I just love how this story just tells people like what seems a little message. More than a little message, there is actually way more than 'little' and 'one'. It's like it's telling you even when life is awful you should always just deal with it because every storm has a rainbow. And like how Tifa told Kairi that even if the person might hate her for telling his secret, will save him from something way serious. As if...a moment delay is a moment too late. This story i just...i just love this story so much. I mean it's sad at the end to know that Sora and Kairi aren't together, and Sora is moving away. To whole new world. But at least he left...happy. c':
lalalaa chapter 40 . 5/10/2013
This fanfic is just BEAUTIFUL. I really like how it's not made like your typical overly-used high school romance fic.
I really like how you wrote. And how you put the realistic essence in it, not some pointless fluffs and other cliche stuffs. I agree with the " happily ever after " thing is bullshit. I also love how you wrote the characters.. Even though they are a OOC ( based on the game). But it's refreshing to see emo Sora and shy-nerdy Kairi (which rarely happened)
I admit that I cried a little on the 38th chapter ( and I rarely cried while reading fanfic).

Overall, I love this fanfic, it's so heart-touching and so.. Real.. Like you can connect it with real life...
Seventh RidDle chapter 40 . 5/1/2013
I can't believe it! I've seen you say that you don't like this story at all and you being depressed an' all... But I congratulate you about it :)
I really want to be like you- finish a story as long as this an' all. Even if you were depressed, you're still awesome.

I know you might not look at my review, but anyways, have a thumbs up! With all respect I could give, I salute you with all my heart and say, "You are one of the best authors I respect who made me laugh, cry and realize!"

Thanks! :D