Reviews for Kansas City Shuffle
Kudos.
Thanks for writing.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
Aaahh... happy ending! I'm glad... *sighed of relieved*
It's hard to found such a good SPN fic about go to parallel world...
I'm happy Mary realised that Dean was not her Dean! Mother's instinct, eh? XD

To the point, this fic is Great!
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 6 . 3/2/2007
I really enjoyed this fic ;-)
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 3/1/2007
Wow. I love it. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ciya chapter 6 . 3/1/2007
That was totally cool. It would make a really neat epi.
I'mcalledZorro chapter 6 . 3/1/2007
Really enjoyed the story. Glad Mary figured it out!
FlyingPixie chapter 6 . 3/1/2007
That was a really cute story! Good work!
timetowaste247 chapter 6 . 3/1/2007
I was surprised when I click on this that it was complete. I thought there was some story left to explore. I thought you would go into more about Sam's side and what he was doing. They way you left the previous chapter I was expecting more stressful scenes with the family for Dean before he managed to get back to where he belongs. Nonetheless your ending was good. It explained everything and had a bonding moment between Dean and Mary. It was a nice way to give Dean a little bit of closure over what happen so many years ago.
wcfan chapter 6 . 3/1/2007
Yay! They are back where they belong. Actually I kinda wanted to kno what happens after Dean reads the message on the computer. But oh, well...good story!
Poaetpainter chapter 5 . 3/1/2007
I love where the story is going
Mittel chapter 5 . 2/28/2007
Uh oh, now Missouri can't say that! Dean has to be strong enough! Besides, Sammy (the real one - the hunter) will figure out how to get his brother back. Liked how you still had some of the hunters there and some not. Very cool. Please update soon!
timetowaste247 chapter 5 . 2/28/2007
I like the last comment from Missouri that she said after Dean left. It really fits into the fact on the show Missouri told her clients to a degree what they wanted to hear.

It's nice to see that someone is noticing that Dean isn't Dean. The different behaviour. With Sam being a psych major I'm surprised he hasn't come up with some sort of psychological explanation for Dean's change in behaviour.

On one hand I can see this being hard for Dean seeing his parents alive and happy. On the other hand wouldn't he want to play into the fantasy just for a little while. Take some time and enjoy the time he has been given. If your a person who believes in fate you'll believe that there is a reason for this to happen and try to discover what that is.
wcfan chapter 5 . 2/28/2007
He's not strong enough for this. I mean, we all know that it's hard for Dean to talk about his parents and seeing them alive...He won't be able to handle that. He's probably gonna be more broken than he was after this. After seeing the life he could have had.
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 2/28/2007
Awesome job. I love how both Sam and Dean have so many conflicting emotions about the "alternate" brother. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
SciFiNutTX chapter 5 . 2/28/2007
Awesome - two chapters! Thanks!

Aw - poor Dean! Having to go through all that. So - is he gonna snap at some point? Sneak out to play a little pool? Get drunk?