Reviews for There's A Place for Us
O.o chapter 16 . 8/12/2013
Noooooooooooo I was so into it then ...that's
Yorushike chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Hi,
I like the idea of dean in shining armour. There are a few problems though. First of all the grammar: You sometimes switch times or use the wrong time more so in the first two chapters than in chapter 3,4. The first chapter is very nicely written with a lot of describtion, but now you are often simply stating what happend without taking the time to make it feel real. Perhapsed try to work on the later chapters to get the same flow into them as you did for the first two. There are also some spelling mistakes, but nothing too big. Maybe you can find someone to Beta for you?
Lastly the characters are sometimes a bit off. Dean just happens to fall for a girl? And he just knows without ever actually talking to her that she is special? Maybe a little bit unrealistic. Give her some quality, that makes her stand out. Give them a reason to talk first? Maybe the daycare closed for a whole week and they got to know each other over her son? Something like that? Also they are adults. They aren't just going to ask her to go on the road with them. She doesn't know that she can trust them. She has friends family, a job and most importantly a child. That request is simply unbelievable. Mayeb they are staying for a while? Taking a break? Dean or Sam broke their leg and so they can't hunt for a while?
Greetings Yorushike
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 16 . 3/30/2010
aw have dean save sammy!
Penny Lane3 chapter 16 . 3/28/2010
You cant just stop posting now! Don't leave me hanging XD I read all sixteen chapters in an hour. I'm hooked. Please write more.
supernaturalobbsessed chapter 16 . 1/3/2009
Plz update soon this is so gd
supernaturalobbsessed chapter 13 . 1/3/2009
Did sam have a vison about the YED goin after Dean and his family?
L5472 chapter 16 . 7/10/2008
Aw nice to know Dean finally found a girl he loves ]

Wonder what happened to Sammy though

Heehee..i'll be waiting for the next chapter! XD
cartchica89 chapter 16 . 6/25/2008
Okay, honestly you are killing me here! I don't think I've reviewed this story before so sorry but you HAVE TO UPDATE! I have to find out a) what Sam's yelling about (though it's probably from the pain of his injuries) and b) how Sam's recovary is going to go! Please, I beg of you update! :)
Lani1402 chapter 16 . 11/5/2007
this is really great!good work!quite a few spelling mistakes but then my stories would have them too :)

keep it up
Pikouaencore chapter 16 . 11/3/2007
Yeah ! An update ! Wasn't sure if I could still hope for one ... but hey! as long as you keep updating, I don't care how long it takes ! Good chapter, nice to know Sam's awake ! But oh! you're mean ... evil cliffhanger ? Open one, to. Is Sam attacked ? Vision-attacked ? Suddenly even more sick ? my, my, my ... you know how to keep your readers expecting ...
supergirl3684 chapter 16 . 11/2/2007
what a way to end the chapter! great chapter too...loved that Sam finally woke up! YAY!
thevigilante15 chapter 16 . 11/2/2007
I hope Sam's OK. Update soon, please!
EmSyd chapter 16 . 11/2/2007
Yay, glad sam's awake. can't wait for more.
shirlzstur chapter 16 . 11/1/2007
omg omg

please update soon!

this was an awesome chapter

keep up the great work!