Reviews for Right From The Beginning
sailor moon1 chapter 9 . 5/25
so butieful i love it and u acuatllly made rini be nice to serena i love that its so nice i dont just like it or love it i admire it very well very nice story i think im in tears its very pretty nice story and good work very good work ur awesome and rini will always be in serenas heart and forever will pls make one on ikuko knowing thats her future daughter and secrets will appear and she will know she is sailor moon nice story very nice love it keep up the good work
Cherryanime chapter 9 . 9/27/2014
Wow! I love this fan-fiction it's really good. It so cute this would be really cool if it was in the anime. Keep up the good work!
alexa chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
it says complete, but i hope you continue with the story..
DarkestAngel11 chapter 9 . 7/10/2010
That was an amazing story! My absolute favorite sailor moon ff. I love the relationship between Rini ans Serena! Fantastic job! I think that you should have made a sequel!
nxkris chapter 9 . 2/7/2010
very interesting story though it should be continued eventually in a sequel.
SailorMoonFan123 chapter 9 . 5/16/2009
hello this is very good is there going to be more to this story if there is that's great I really loved this so thanks Rochelle
xPhoenixAngelx chapter 5 . 4/27/2008
CONTINUE! omgg this story is so good! :D please let there be a sequel? any kind of continueing pweeze? ]

x0x0x0x0x0x

Francesca
Francesca chapter 9 . 3/11/2008
Omgg! this was such a great story!
Francesca chapter 9 . 2/12/2008
THIS WAS GREAT!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 10 . 6/8/2007
nice!
Geenie ate me chapter 9 . 5/2/2007
aw! ikuko is a grandma! i would be freaking out if i were her! i guess i would always freak out huh? It was a very very sweet ending! although, it sort of seems that the story could go on a little longer. i luved this chapter and am very satisfied with reading this. i guess you could say it was right from the begining! haha... okay i know, all my jokes are lame. leave me in my lame bliss. cute story, it should be on lifetime! or a sci-fi version of lifetime..(it is a'bout the future and stuff) um... now wut? maybe i'll review ur other stories... well we'll find out i guess!
Geenie ate me chapter 8 . 5/1/2007
oh! drama, they all now know. i would be freaking out if i were serena! this was a good chapter, certain things were a little jumpy though, mainly the part with the monster, it was a cool fight scene and everything, but it just got a tiny bit confusing. i use commas too much! once again, sorry im late on reveiwing! my internet went down for wto or three weeks! i lost count after the first week. im excited because i only have one more chappie to go! i'll read it after school, see'ya!
Geenie ate me chapter 7 . 4/9/2007
hey! that's my catch phrase! "STUPID HOMEWORK." i hate home work... those two chapters were really good, and this one was even more detailed and geeze! sammy is such a brat! i feel like pushing him off a cliff or something! although, for some reason he does remind me of sota. (inuyasha) was sammy this bratty in the series? well anyhoo, awesome chapters, sorry i go on on and off now, so sorry it takes me forever to read and review. im real slow. heh heh...
Geenie ate me chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
it's like eating cheese cake... it's sweet... aw... serena is acting awfully nice considering her temper! tee hee

very nice chapter! you're doing great! i'll read the rest soon!

and sammy is a brat
Geenie ate me chapter 4 . 3/25/2007
This was pretty good! There are a couple of things I must point out though.

For instance: "I can't say, its all my faught it happened.,"

I'm sure you meant fault not faught.

This chapter was pretty short, it wasn't bad, but i feel as though you need a pinch more of detail. I would give you some examples, but I'm not very good at constructive criticism. In fact, I SUCK at it!

-I hope I helped somewhat considering I've only gave constructive criticism a couple of times... great story sorry i am slow at reviewing as i am up dating my stories! heh heh... and don't worry about that flame rising jerk. i told him off.